User Name
Password

Old 08-27-2002, 11:45 AM   #1
shaliess
A Gray Wolf

Server: luclin
Default bard UI

hi all

i want to know if theres someone here enough knowledgeable in bard playing and xml file to do a cool and useful bard UI

thanks

shaliess epicsigner
with 36 epicsong to sing
luclin server

thanks again
shaliess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2002, 11:54 AM   #2
NightWolf
An Icepaw Kobold

Server: Stormhammer

<drool> if we ever get them to add macro abilities, we could come up with some good twisting song macros

That would be sweet.

There are no teachers, only students who are willing to share their knowledge.
NightWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2002, 01:12 PM   #3
Aulan Plainsong
A Bat

Default agreed

that would be nice.

Aulan Plainsong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2002, 07:06 PM   #4
Eclyptic
A Bat

Server: The 7th Hammer
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via AIM to Eclyptic

Very uhn
Eclyptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2002, 01:46 AM   #5
Jaos
A Bat

Here's a Bard UI i found on the Concert Hall, its pretty cool, especially with the notes and stuff =)

http://pub105.ezboard.com/ftheconce...D=14725 .topic
Jaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2002, 03:40 PM   #6
Flute Concerto
A Ghoul

Server: E'ci

You might take a look at some of the mods I'm using. Much of it is from Thott, with a songbook from T. King, and a few things I've added of my own.

http://www.geocities.com/fluteconcerto/myUI
Flute Concerto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2002, 11:17 AM   #7
Tolax
A Gray Wolf

Server: The Nameless
Default For my stupidity

Flute, I was wondering if you'd be willing to help a brother at arms, meaning if you'd be able to take that whole mod file and zip it on your geocities site for the sake of my own stupidity. Then, I was also wondering on where you put this file, because I followed the FAQ on how to make a skin and that didn't work, and then i troubleshot it and it still didn't work. I'm desperately seeking help as to how to get this to work. The sooner I can figure this out, the sooner I can get my map mod into game. Anyone's help is greatly appreciated.
AIM = Chzystchetoinbag (on all the time)

Tolax Evrdead, Undead Bard of the Nameless
Circle of the Shadows
Tolax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2002, 11:05 AM   #8
Flute Concerto
A Ghoul

Ok, I zipped everything up, minus the bardsong spreadsheet and Muse's maps. Click on the link above for my UI page, and you'll notice a new link at the top righthand corner to download the whole thing. The only difference being that I now use the friends window timer rather than the pet window timer (click alt-F to bring up the neat little digital timer).

Here's a nice UI tutorial that Remelio wrote, to get you started.

http://pub165.ezboard.com/ftranscen...picID=9.top ic
Old 10-06-2002, 11:49 PM   #9
lyen
A Ghoul

Server: ec'i
Angry bard ui plzzz

i was wondering if there was anyone planing on making a sweet bard UI... i would just do it myself but im way to stupid to even think about doinn this stuff... if so it would be sweet... thanks
lyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2002, 04:55 PM   #10
Flute Concerto
A Ghoul

No. No one is planning on making any "sweet bard UIs."

*boggle*

If you don't care for mine or Zurin's, perhaps you might check out the hundred or so on Concert Hall:

http://pub105.ezboard.com/ftheconce...D=14508 .topic

I'm not really sure what qualifies as "sweet," but surely something there will interest you. If not, perhaps you could better define what it is that you are looking for.
Old 10-31-2002, 03:38 PM   #11
Claritin
A Fire Beetle

Default Yeah

/Agree Flute.

"Sweet" is not very informative....

To me "Sweet" is functional with minimal impact to my visual area... meaning I can see more of the room i am standing in than a bunch of useless graphics.

To other people "Sweet" is lots of cool graphics on each window that are specific to thier class... this is opposite of what I want because graphics take up space.

And yet to another group of people "Sweet" has nothing to do with function or visual appeal... it is all about the fact that they made it themselves and it is unique.

Almost all the Mods are out here... just look around and grab stuff you want.... if it isn't here... write the mod and sent it in. Just a fair warning though... not everything is moddable.... some parts of some windows have to stay exactly where they are.... like the DONE or COMBINE buttons in containers.... or trying to move a actions menu items to go along side of your hotkeys to make it look like you have 15 hotkeys... it doesn't work.
Claritin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2002, 07:35 AM   #12
Ensonia
A Gray Wolf

Ok here is my UI. My boyfriend made it for me and I love it but everyone has their own style.

Got a big player window, Advanced Group and Target window (with percentage), Buffwindow from T.King i think (well the bufficons), Hotbuttons with Inventory slots (good for switching instruments and right click items), compass, spellbook with little notes by T.King? , EQmaps in the help window, timer in the friends window ( can put it anywhere, download is somewhere posted here in the forum as well)

Spellbook :

Timer (can add more timers, just need to download them) :

Background ( without notes for the chatwindows and with the little notes everywhere else )

Ensonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2002, 09:02 PM   #13
Poster
A Bat

Ok, so does anyone have a link for this last mod? or could it be sent to me somehow? I've looked all over this site and I cannot find it. It looks amazing, one of the best I've seen. would love to try it out
Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2002, 02:35 PM   #14
lyen
A Ghoul

Server: ec'i

i have been looking as well very nice UI would like to try it out
lyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2002, 08:27 PM   #15
moix5th
A Hill Giant

To the poster 3 post up (Ensonia). I LOVE your MoD cept i cant seem to find all the downloads. Think you could zip it up and send it to me? Or Upload it for all of us Bards. Would love it if you did. Thanks a mill. email me it at [email protected] if you would plz. Thanks
moix5th is offline   Reply With Quote