Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Released
User Name
Password

Old 10-15-2005, 04:13 AM   #16
razorsharp131
A Fire Beetle

Hi Fazor,
1st of all ty for the update on adding the tribute timer on the interface. Kewlness.

I've tried the new interface n looking good so far. I do have a few reccomendations though. When im using the new HoTT window, I find it to be quite confusing since it is gathered around the group window. I thought once of my groupie is dying at 1st

I then tried to use the old Delta Spaghetti file( the one wit d pop HoTT window) and replace it wit d previous "EQUI_TargetofTargetWindow.xml" and "TargetOftarget_Bg.tga". What happen is d old Hott pops but missing the borders on it. Can u help me in getting the border back again from the Delta Spaghetti UI?

Thankies
razorsharp131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005, 09:35 PM   #17
oloz
A Fire Beetle

Fazor good job is all i have to say i use it and i like it !!!!! only thing that i saw roung was the chat window but i changed that on mine but GREAT overall UI !
oloz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005, 12:56 PM   #18
Fazor
A Snow Cougar

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

I have a super mini inventory and container mod ready, but not going to release them until the patch incase they screw everything up. I'll try to have most errors fixed by the end of patch day if they break anything that was custom.
Fazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 10:29 AM   #19
Mildew
A Fire Beetle

This ui is awesome its well laid out easy to use and not too much faff to distract you. I have been using this one since the old spaghetti was released and now the new ui code with the latest patch to update their own ui stops me from using the best ui since eq began.
Please could we get an update as soon as possible. Its that hard to play going back to the old ui its like playing with your arm cut off.
Mildew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 09:45 PM   #20
LlMEY
A Ghoul

Second that Mildew! A quick fix for you to get it going.... follow the instructions linked from the main page to use the default_old folder - fingers crosse Fazor stays with it he's one a fantastic job!
LlMEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 06:30 AM   #21
Gazzaz
A Ghoul

Hmm am I missing something? I tried to close a chat box the other day and noticed the word "close" is greyed out on all the chat boxes. Yes they are unlocked but the word is not clickable.

How do you close these chat windows?

BTW, thanks for workin on the update. Looking forward to it.
Old 11-03-2005, 07:32 PM   #22
Laeyena
A Ghoul

Any chance of getting this to work with a 1024x768 resolution? /hopes

Laey
Laeyena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2005, 02:20 AM   #23
Xzolan
A Gray Wolf

Is there a way you can close out chat windows? There isnt an X to close it and if i right click onthe window i cannot close it that way either or minimize it. Am i missing something?
Xzolan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2005, 12:05 PM   #24
Gazzaz
A Ghoul

I have the same problem. I just switch to default to close the window.
Gazzaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005, 12:05 PM   #25
Laeyena
A Ghoul

Default Chat Window Boarders

Delete EQUI_ChatWindow.xml to get back the chat title bar and boarders. Clicking where the type shows up is a good place for moving the chat windows and getting to the menus. This will also give back the "X" to close the window.

Laeyena
Old 12-03-2005, 12:05 AM   #26
Kilgaroz
A Gray Wolf

Server: Xegony

Thanks for updating this, appreciate it greatly. Recently started running a bard though, and don't know how to activate the hybrid mod, can someone guide me please?
Kilgaroz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 09:11 AM   #27
Laeyena
A Ghoul

This might help for the Melee and Hybrid Mod.

* For pure melee classes. Change and use the following.
- pureMelee_EQUI_CombatAbilityWnd.xml
- UI_YourMeleeName_YourServer.ini

* For hybrid classes Change and use the following.
- Hybrid_EQUI_CombatAbilityWnd.xml
- UI_YourHybridName_YourServer.ini

For Melee remove "pureMelee_" and for Hybrids, remove "Hybrid_" from the name of the EQUI_CombatAbilityWnd.xml. Might want to rename current EQUI_CombatAbilityWnd.xml to Caster_EQUI_CombatAbilityWnd.xml for back up.

Might be a good idea to make a new folder for the bard though, since the EQUI_CombatAbilityWnd.xml is different for caster, melee and hybrid. Just copy all the files and change the EQUI_CombatAbilityWnd.xml for each.

Let me know if that helps

Laey

Last edited by Laeyena : 12-05-2005 at 09:17 AM.
Old 12-05-2005, 12:14 PM   #28
Kilgaroz
A Gray Wolf

Server: Xegony

Thanks, that did help, had to reduce my main chat and combat window size, but it's worth it to see when Deftdance and Puretone are up though. Far as having a separate folder, I run my shaman (main) out of one directory and my bard and any other hydras out of another.
Kilgaroz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 01:50 PM   #29
Laeyena
A Ghoul

Glad to help!

Just hoping someone can make this UI in 1024x768 resolution so I can use it on my laptop.

Laey
Old 12-09-2005, 05:01 PM   #30
dalgarnif
A Ghoul

Default Can't get this to work since October UI Change

Am I missing something - left on vacation with this great UI fully operational and when I got back I cant use it anymore I assume because of the October 27 UI change. Has there been an update to this UI yet - I see several people posting since October 27 saying they are using it so assume there must be a way to do it. When I go into EQ now it just gives me a failed UI load message and defaults me to the basic EQ interface - any help would be greatly appreciated so I can use this UI again.
dalgarnif is offline   Reply With Quote