Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Help ! ? ! ?
User Name
Password

Old 10-27-2005, 05:53 PM   #16
xaraith
A Gray Wolf

im having the same problem also, but i compared the templates file vs. dolby's new one, and they are the same. i am hoping then that the problem is in the animations file, but im not sure what to look for and completely in the dark as to what lines to add, etc.

also, i tried the trick of making a new copy of defaul_old, then pasting my ui mod files on top of it. EQ completely closed, straight to desktop, after clicking load ui button.

any help GREATLY appreciated. i dont like the new ui, or the old one. i just want mine back.

*EDIT* ok apparently i was doing the copy default_old folder trick wrong lol....got it working, now if they could just get winEQ to patch/work.....

Last edited by xaraith : 10-27-2005 at 06:30 PM.
xaraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 08:14 PM   #17
cerinity
A Snow Cougar

Server: Druzzil Ro
Unhappy

ok got my vert ui working, except for 2 things (so far lol)

1. the sliders in the options window. there's no little blue thingy to slide with now. you can still slide it, but you have to click on the bg where the actual image used to be. any clue what happened? the rest seems to be working, all but that.

2. my buff window. i use sar's buff window, but now i have some funky bg for the buffs and no border around the buff icon. it worked fine before this stupid patch, and i copied everything straight from my folder, but it wont work now. any clue on this one?

thanks in advance for any input.

PS: FU SONY --LEAVE THE UI'S ALONE FFS!

cerinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 08:31 PM   #18
Kinada
Featured Artist

Featured Artist

I dont modify the options window at all so there should be no changes. On mine all the sliders that should be there seem to be there.
Old 10-27-2005, 08:48 PM   #19
cerinity
A Snow Cougar

i've tried everything i know to do, and my sliders just wont show. also on the actions window, the little dots that were on each tab are gone too. /sigh i dont know why --i copied it straight from the folder, and it was working fine yesterday.
Old 10-28-2005, 03:55 AM   #20
xanticles
A Snow Cougar

KINADA FOR PRESIDENT!!!!

Thx man!!!

Xanticles
xanticles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 03:59 PM   #21
Kinada
Featured Artist

Featured Artist

Try DLing a new copy and sticking it in a different folder. Then apply the patch that I posted to it so that it will work and switch to that.

See if that makes everything look normal. It could be the custom buff window causing it, as you said that one has an odd background all of a sudden. You might need to wait till the sars stuff is updated to reapply it maybe?
Kinada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 06:37 PM   #22
cerinity
A Snow Cougar

could be. will try that, ty.