Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Request
User Name
Password

Old 02-22-2006, 09:17 PM   #16
keauven
A Gray Wolf

got it, i made it to the new UI, so bank works, and have old spell gems and vertical hotkeys, ok what you do, is take the entire new UI and paste it into a new folder under UI, then take the: gemicons 01-03 from default old and paste into ur custom UI, then take the spells 01-07 from default old and paste into your custom(overwtire evey time), then i found the hotkey bar from a download on this forum and just used that in place of the hotkeys in custom, and it worked!

EDIT: btw the hotkeys are from here: http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=17285
keauven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 11:48 PM   #17
Moytura
A Fire Beetle

Default What?

could someone please not explain this to me, please not tell me its easy to follow, zip, unzip, folder copy or staple because I have no frakkin clue what the hello you are even talking about here. All i can do is click on the EQ icon and download the patch, enter my info to get to the server select and then to character select screen, BUT I do not like nor can I read the new UI and its horribly designed spell gems. All I want to do is to play the same game I have been playing for the last 4.5 years with the same spell gems that i can actually read. Is there a way for someone like me to be able to do this without having to be an expert in the pyshco babble BS of computer programming? I am a nurses aide taking courses to be an RN not a computer wiz and you sure the hell don't want me to be unzipping a IV into your wrong disk drive so please don't expect me to know what the heck is going on here! I just want to play EQ when I need a break away from having to wipe your ass, feed your grumpy face and bath your stinking body, or having to spend hour after hour studying to do a better job of it! I am not a computer wiz nor do I ever intend to be I just want to play EQ! now tell me how do I do that? IE at this point i have cancled my account until sony has decided to include us non computer experts in all of its bad decisions.
Moytura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 04:22 AM   #18
slickone
A Gray Wolf

Default ui

i use the old ui also - i added mini buffs to it - now i need to add the new bank and guildmanager - also since they now have 4 hotkey windows - was hoping there is away to make 3rd one vertical and the 4th one horizontal - as i have have a bag opened next to 1st hotkeys with my insta click rings that i swap out as needed - putting a long or tall hotkey set would be nice for hotkey sets for certain raids - like vish - where as a paladin i need my purification hotkey - epic / blunt hotkeys - shoulder my burden hotkey
slickone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 03:07 PM   #19
kinyee
A Bat

Unhappy Ui

I noticed that there aren't any warrior UI's,why is it?
kinyee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 04:01 PM   #20
Eltaco
A Gray Wolf

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default default_old UI

Old 03-02-2006, 04:45 PM   #21
Alexandrah_Ca
A Bat

Default UIs

I would absolutely love an updated version of SilverPaws... love having spells named, when I am buffed I know what the heck is on me, but all the new functions of this last expansion.

My fear is that those who know how t make the UIs and have talent will leave EQ before I ever do (here till it dies FYI) and I'll be stuck with these lame UIs EQ gives us... If I knew how I would make my own, but I lack the intelligence to do so. *Smiles*

We need more new UIs from those we silently worship for their "skills".

.~*~._.~*~._BEVERLY_.~*~._.~*~.
"Be who you are and say what you mean, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
Alexandrah_Ca is offline   Reply With Quote