Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Help ! ? ! ?
User Name
Password

Old 10-17-2008, 05:30 PM   #16
Dragnor-Inny
A Fire Beetle

Lol savok I use the same UI I will test out what was posted up and give feedback
Dragnor-Inny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 02:00 AM   #17
PohlMaudeeb
A Gray Wolf

Server: Vaz
Default feedback

The group window isn't really special with Delta4 except for the new changes actually if you want an easy work around just download the default and change to no title that would give you an easy work around.
I've been modifing the files to get a working version of Delta for a few weeks and my problem is with the file equi_TargetWindow.xml since this is where all the hp/mana target and HOTT is located the work around could be just adding another bar above it to display the buffs of the target. I have been thinking about incorporating some of the newer DeltaX into Delta4, but I haven't gotten a chance to veiw my changes, sense atm EQ is down for patch.
I will keep you guys posted though, and will post a fix when I get a working version. I may even post a half-working version. In the past I fixed the hot buttons and added the additional hotbars, but Vuzrak later corrected his version so I deleted my fix, therefore I'm fairly confident I can either add to the old one, or create a whole new Delta4 catigory.
PohlMaudeeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 01:16 PM   #18
Dragnor-Inny
A Fire Beetle

Go go pohl!
Dragnor-Inny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 06:10 PM   #19
BludvlSK
A Gray Wolf

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

I believe once they separate the Target's Buffs from the Target Window, many UI authors will better be able to update UIs. To my knowledge it's what's been the hold-up for this particular UI for some folks...Darkmourn was able to get his DeltaX working with it...I tried it but my resolution size just wasn't big enough to lay out all his windows since his is using a higher res.

Anyway, I'm hoping even "I" will be able to get this UI working properly once SKlug separates the target's buffs into it's own window ( as he said was in the works ).

The only other major change was the group window...I'd be willing to use a different group window even...it's just so sad ( yeah, woe is me ) cuz for years I've been accustomed to seeing everything in a certain layout and it's a pain in the arse using another atm. Luckily ( or unluckily? ) I have no PC at home since mine fried and so I'm unable to play anyway...someone send me some $$ for a new PC
BludvlSK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 11:37 PM   #20
Darkmourn
A Tundra Mammoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by BludvlSK
I believe once they separate the Target's Buffs from the Target Window, many UI authors will better be able to update UIs. To my knowledge it's what's been the hold-up for this particular UI for some folks...Darkmourn was able to get his DeltaX working with it...I tried it but my resolution size just wasn't big enough to lay out all his windows since his is using a higher res.
I realize you guys are fairly attached to this UI (I completely understand the feeling, believe me) but if you want to give my version of Delta a try it is called DurtyDelt, and I uploaded some recent changes that might make it a little easier for you to stomach.

Also, specifically to BludvlSK, there are versions of several windows that will work in lower resolutions, namely 1280 x 1024 if you happen to use that. Just copy the files out of that subfolder and it won't stretch to 1680 like normal.

I also understand if you don't like it, but thought I'd at least offer it up as a consolation in case no one ever fixes this one for you guys.
Darkmourn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 02:00 PM   #21
BludvlSK
A Gray Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmourn
I realize you guys are fairly attached to this UI (I completely understand the feeling, believe me) but if you want to give my version of Delta a try it is called DurtyDelt, and I uploaded some recent changes that might make it a little easier for you to stomach.

Also, specifically to BludvlSK, there are versions of several windows that will work in lower resolutions, namely 1280 x 1024 if you happen to use that. Just copy the files out of that subfolder and it won't stretch to 1680 like normal.

I also understand if you don't like it, but thought I'd at least offer it up as a consolation in case no one ever fixes this one for you guys.

I've been looking at it, and I think I may go ahead and use it, will my vertical spell bar work with your UI if I swap out the file? ( The one with Delta4 has a vertical bar with the spell names along it is the reason I like it )

And yeah - my max screen size is 1440 x 900 so the the smaller version would probably work better. I'll probably get with ya on EGN if I have any major concerns ( if you don't mind ).
BludvlSK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 04:44 PM   #22
Darkmourn
A Tundra Mammoth

I honestly can't say if the spell bar will work or not. Without mine, however, you won't have the HoTT window (you can use the default though) or things like the casting bar and spell name. If those are already on the one you use though, or you don't care, then it might work fine. I can almost promise that you're going to have to copy over whichever graphic file it references in the CastSpell xml file though (should be easy enough to find).

And sure, talk to me on EGN, I check there far more often than here.
Darkmourn is offline   Reply With Quote