Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Archive
User Name
Password

Old 07-31-2002, 08:17 PM   #31
chasim
A Ghoul

Default Thanks

The old player, group & target - with casting bard & animation still loaded & ran but crashed on /bazaar.

Thanks for the changes.
Old 08-02-2002, 06:11 PM   #32
RikkaMonk
A Ghoul

Default hitsmode

Ok they say they have hitsmode working. But instead of it working they have only given you 3 optoins where you still get the spam....

I want to get rid of my hits...others hits...alll of it completely....anyone know how to do this in xml or if its even possible.

Also not sure if this mod is the reason why...but when I cast something I dont see a casting time bar anywhere.... I have pants that take 20 seconds to cast and I dont even know if they are working...
Old 08-04-2002, 03:18 PM   #33
Akshue
A Snow Cougar

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

The stamina bar should switch over to a casting bar...
Old 08-06-2002, 05:20 PM   #34
RikkaMonk
A Ghoul

Yep Akshue.

Its a lil hot pink bar that replaces the yellow stam bar. Sorry bout that I wasnt lookin hard enough .

Thanks for the help again.
Old 08-07-2002, 02:51 AM   #35
Amaddar
A Bat

Server: Lanys
Send a message via AIM to Amaddar Send a message via Yahoo to Amaddar
Default AA Bar

on the

Player window shows HP (gauge, %, and current/max)
XP (gauge, %)
AAXP (gauge, %)<--- this 1 can u make this red ?not the yellow bar just the blue bar. just show me what to edit in the xml thingy plz

Ama~
Old 08-07-2002, 03:30 AM   #36
Innurok
A Treant

Server: Povar

sorry to bring up old posts, but does anyone have the pictures of this UI by chance? I cant see the pictures, and would love to see his work.
Old 08-07-2002, 09:24 AM   #37
Hoover
A Bat

What about putting in the Horizontal Hotkey/Inventory thats in the Hotkey section

Horizontal Hot Buttons: Untested
Added: 7-26-02
Author: Divius the ChaoTic - Blades of Wrath - Torvonnilous
Horizontal Hotkeybar with horizontal Inventory slots + Primary and Secondary slots.

It would make swapping much easier and with the hotkeys straight across no guesswork in which number is what key.

Is there a way i could do it myself?

I also like to know the names beside the buff which is;

Geddine's Buff Window: Untested
Updated: 8-03-02
Author: Geddine of Morell-Thule
This window is slightly larger than the normal buff window but is a combination of the buffs icon and text, with a background to show beneficial and detrimental effects.<p> Current problems are when a spell wears off "Unknown Spell" text appears in its place (please /bug to get this fixed). Also holding ALT over the buff window still shows the tooltips meaning the text will appear to double up, but then why would you need to hold Alt over your buff window anyway, the name is right there. I should also mention that the line that highlights your icons in your spellbook will appear funny, this is because of the graphic used as the backing for the effects. A major thank you the Allessandra as we compiled this mod together, and it is his graphic design.
Update: Works with the 31st july patch. Buff window with icons on the left and the text to the right, with a colored graphic behind the text to show buff or debuff. Update was also made slightly thinner to take up less screen.

Is there anyway that I could integrate these 2 mods into yours? It would be perfect for me then.
Old 08-14-2002, 09:21 AM   #38
chasim
A Ghoul

Default New Patch

They patched/changed the animations file again... I haven't been able to test it yet but it sounds like it will cause your player window to crash.

Could you post an animations update please? (I had just finally tweaked my UI, including the player window, to where I really liked it last night, /sigh.)

Thanks again.
Old 08-14-2002, 09:47 AM   #39
Kbyon
A Gray Wolf

Sigh with the new patch I added the lines to the EQUI file and the Annimations file and for some reason the compass won't work. I can get everything else to work though but not the compass. Hopefully you will figure it out and update it today.

Thx
Old 08-14-2002, 10:47 AM   #40
Bandire
A Bat

I got it working. Had to add the code for the short gauge to the anim file. Posting my Animations file.
Old 08-16-2002, 07:14 PM   #41
Akshue
A Snow Cougar

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/s...s=&threadid=905

This is the one I update now...

I'm thinking about doing something similar to the /bug window for tradeskills....

Last edited by Akshue : 08-27-2002 at 08:31 AM.
Old 08-27-2002, 12:41 AM   #42
clericdude101
A Bat

I the site listed above says

Not Found
The requested URL /showthread.php was not found on this server.
Old 08-27-2002, 01:32 AM   #43
Pentaleous
A Gray Wolf

Hrm.. current file link from the main menu causes crash for me.. dunno whats up. above link produces 404 too..

Ghost file!!
Old 08-28-2002, 12:28 PM   #44
Nickidemus
A Fire Beetle

i just wanted the banana hehe
well the main reason im posting is every time i load this UI skin i get kicked to desktop

Godspeed
nicki