Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Request
User Name
Password

Old 12-13-2009, 10:11 PM   #1
clearbrooke
A Ghoul

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Buff Window Fix Request

Would love to have the 5 new buffslots added to this. The *space* for them is already there, but the numbers/icons/ect are not. Buffs will land in the spaces, but I'm unable to see them. If anyone could fix this for me, I would appreciate it greatly.
clearbrooke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 09:44 AM   #2
Kalthazz
A Weathered Clockwork

Server: tunare
Send a message via ICQ to Kalthazz Send a message via Yahoo to Kalthazz

maybe this would work for you?
Attached Files
File Type: xml EQUI_BuffWindow.xml (60.2 KB, 7 views)
Kalthazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 12:38 PM   #3
SmileyFAAce
A Wooly Rhino

Default Here is how

Have a look at the How - to - do - Guide found here

SmileyFAAce
SmileyFAAce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 06:13 PM   #4
clearbrooke
A Ghoul

I did, Smiley... and I butchered it =( That one just went to default for me Kal.
Old 12-14-2009, 07:01 PM   #5
SmileyFAAce
A Wooly Rhino

I updated it some.. maybe it's a bit better for you : )

Clearbrooke,

Sorry, I noticed you have Anchors in the code of your Buff Window. My Guide is not a guide for code of Anchors..

I had it half done for you but then saw the anchors. I don't get into anchors.

Sorry again , but I fixed it and it's in my next few posts

SmileyFAAce

Last edited by SmileyFAAce : 12-14-2009 at 09:16 PM. Reason: I'm sorry, I'm not a real UI Author, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express lastnight!
Old 12-14-2009, 07:42 PM   #6
SmileyFAAce
A Wooly Rhino

Default Sigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalthazz
maybe this would work for you?

I have to say this.

You don't know what your doing.

this window is coded 25 buffs..

Code:
<Button item="BW_Buff24_Place"> <ScreenID>Buff24Place</ScreenID> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>406</X> <Y>100</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>100</CX> <CY>24</CY> </Size> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <Style_Checkbox>false</Style_Checkbox> <Text>25</Text> <TextColor> <R>185</R> <G>175</G> <B>125</B> <Alpha>255</Alpha> </TextColor> <ButtonDrawTemplate /> <Font>3</Font> </Button> <Label item="BW_Buff0_Label"> <ScreenID>Buff0_Label</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <Size> <CX>70</CX> <CY>23</CY> </Size> <AlignCenter>true</AlignCenter> <TopAnchorToTop>False</TopAnchorToTop> <EQType>500</EQType> <Location> <X>22</X> <Y>0</Y> </Location> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff1_Label"> <ScreenID>Buff1_Label</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <Size> <CX>70</CX> <CY>23</CY> </Size> <AlignCenter>true</AlignCenter> <TopAnchorToTop>False</TopAnchorToTop> <EQType>501</EQType> <Location> <X>22</X> <Y>24</Y> </Location> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff2_Label">

This is all I need to view to see it isn't coded for 25 +.

The person asked for an updated 5 extra buff slots.
Why would you even say to try a window that is not updated the 5 slots?

I actually had to have a post of mine deleated because of your input that was totally confusing.

SmileyFAAce

Last edited by SmileyFAAce : 12-14-2009 at 09:14 PM.
Old 12-14-2009, 08:40 PM   #7
Halelen
Lord Doljonijiarnimorinar

Server: Povar

Anchors do not have to be used. you can remove all anchor comments and just set it to <HorizontalFirst>true</HorizontalFirst> if you want the buffs to goo horizontal first or <HorizontalFirst>false</HorizontalFirst> if you want the buffs vertical. of course you have to place the different items in to a layout box.

Hal

Quote:
Originally posted by SmileyFAAce

I have to say this.

OMG That is some funny stuff--- Kalthazz sure is getting some peoples ire up.
Halelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 08:52 PM   #8
SmileyFAAce
A Wooly Rhino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halelen
Anchors do not have to be used. you can remove all anchor comments and just set it to <HorizontalFirst>true</HorizontalFirst> if you want the buffs to goo horizontal first or <HorizontalFirst>false</HorizontalFirst> if you want the buffs vertical. of course you have to place the different items in to a layout box.

Hal

Quote:
Originally posted by SmileyFAAce

I have to say this.

OMG That is some funny stuff--- Kalthazz sure is getting some peoples ire up.

Help ! .. hiyas Hal

How do I post the file xml like they did:P?
How do I attatch files like in post #1

I fixed his Buff window

SmileyFAAce
Old 12-14-2009, 08:54 PM   #9
Halelen

look down when ya post and see the manage attachments click that locate the file and bang your golden
Old 12-14-2009, 08:59 PM   #10
SmileyFAAce
A Wooly Rhino

Quote:
look down when ya post and see the manage attachments click that locate the file and bang your golden

@@ looking!

YAY it worked ! Thanks Hal!

SmileyFAAce

Last edited by SmileyFAAce : 12-14-2009 at 09:03 PM. Reason: Yay I get to feal like a noob again
Old 12-14-2009, 09:02 PM   #11
Halelen

NM you found it
Old 12-14-2009, 09:06 PM   #12
SmileyFAAce
A Wooly Rhino

Quote:

Hal

Code:
<Button item="BW_Buff2_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff2</ScreenID> <!--<Font>3</Font> --> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>2</X> <Y>50</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>100</CX> <CY>24</CY> </Size> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <!--<TooltipReference/> --> <Style_Checkbox>false</Style_Checkbox> <RadioGroup /> <ButtonDrawTemplate> <Normal>RedIconBackground</Normal> <NormalDecal>BuffIcons</NormalDecal> </ButtonDrawTemplate> <DecalOffset> <X>2</X> <Y>2</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>20</CX> <CY>20</CY> </DecalSize> <AutoStretch>true</AutoStretch> <TopAnchorOffset>48</TopAnchorOffset> <BottomAnchorOffset>72</BottomAnchorOffset> <LeftAnchorOffset>0</LeftAnchorOffset> <RightAnchorOffset>100</RightAnchorOffset> </Button>

Where does this go <HorizontalFirst>true</HorizontalFirst>

Show me plz

SmileyFAAce

Baah you loged

Last edited by SmileyFAAce : 12-14-2009 at 09:40 PM.
Old 12-14-2009, 09:47 PM   #13
clearbrooke
A Ghoul

That worked! Thank you SO much! The numbers are off, but tbh, I don't care much about the numbers, I just wanted to be able to SEE the buffs. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Old 12-14-2009, 10:03 PM   #14
Halelen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmileyFAAce
Code:
<Button item="BW_Buff2_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff2</ScreenID> <!--<Font>3</Font> --> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>2</X> <Y>50</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>100</CX> <CY>24</CY> </Size> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <!--<TooltipReference/> --> <Style_Checkbox>false</Style_Checkbox> <RadioGroup /> <ButtonDrawTemplate> <Normal>RedIconBackground</Normal> <NormalDecal>BuffIcons</NormalDecal> </ButtonDrawTemplate> <DecalOffset> <X>2</X> <Y>2</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>20</CX> <CY>20</CY> </DecalSize> <AutoStretch>true</AutoStretch> <TopAnchorOffset>48</TopAnchorOffset> <BottomAnchorOffset>72</BottomAnchorOffset> <LeftAnchorOffset>0</LeftAnchorOffset> <RightAnchorOffset>100</RightAnchorOffset> </Button>

Where does this go <HorizontalFirst>true</HorizontalFirst>

Show me plz

SmileyFAAce

Baah you loged

Code:
<TileLayoutBox item="BW_Labels"> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <AutoStretch>true</AutoStretch> <BottomAnchorToTop>false</BottomAnchorToTop> <RightAnchorToLeft>false</RightAnchorToLeft> <Style_Transparent>true</Style_Transparent> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <LeftAnchorOffset>23</LeftAnchorOffset> <TopAnchorOffset>5</TopAnchorOffset> <Spacing>23</Spacing> <SecondarySpacing>0</SecondarySpacing> <HorizontalFirst>true</HorizontalFirst> <----- HERE <AnchorToTop>true</AnchorToTop> <AnchorToLeft>true</AnchorToLeft> <FirstPieceTemplate>true</FirstPieceTemplate> <Pieces>BW_Buff0_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff1_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff2_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff3_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff4_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff5_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff6_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff7_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff8_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff9_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff10_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff11_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff12_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff13_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff14_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff15_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff16_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff17_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff18_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff19_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff20_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff21_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff22_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff23_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff24_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff25_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff26_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff27_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff28_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff29_Label</Pieces> </TileLayoutBox>
Old 12-15-2009, 05:09 AM   #15
SmileyFAAce
A Wooly Rhino

Quote:
Originally Posted by clearbrooke
That worked! Thank you SO much! The numbers are off, but tbh, I don't care much about the numbers, I just wanted to be able to SEE the buffs. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

OOPS!..

Here you go

SmileyFAAce
Attached Files
File Type: xml EQUI_BuffWindow.xml (65.7 KB, 6 views)