Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Help ! ? ! ?
User Name
Password

Old 07-02-2013, 03:47 PM   #16
Annakiah
A Ghoul

Send a message via MSN to Annakiah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigilantz
Just curious though why doesn't things fit automatically?

Automatic is relative. Its going to put the windows exactly where the INI tells it to. Its up the writer of the INI to be "right". I can tell you that if you don't have an absolutely clean slate INI AYA is very temperamental.

I can also tell you that I duplicated your resolution and tested the layout file. I got some similar though not identical imperfect results. At this point you're probably going to have to self tweak.

Its most likely the result of changes to the UI windows themselves since the layout was designed such that things aren't fitting as seamlessly as they used to.

Perhaps Danille who is the foster parent of AYA and the one who originally uploaded the 1360 x 768 INI a year and a half ago will revisit the layout. I know she checked into this thread a bit ago.
Annakiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 02:37 PM   #17
warriorofmight
Enhanced Imperial Golem

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

The real question is does the UI load correctly without WinEQ 2?

If so, the UI is fine and the problem lies with WinEQ 2.

If not, the the problem lies with the UI or with something in your EQ files. There aren't many things not included in a UI folder that will make a UI mess up ... but who knows.

I would also echo Sparxx's question. Make sure the files aren't read only. You might even try changing the access of your UI/EQ folder or try running as administrator. I've seen this cause problems, though not too often.

Oink! Reborn
warriorofmight is offline   Reply With Quote