Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Archive
User Name
Password

Old 10-27-2002, 01:35 AM   #31
Kevdawg
A Snow Cougar

best vert so far. pretty nice how everything is in one dir and cool how i can modifie my hot keys and Timmers already set up hehe.
im actualy using vert instead of the old ui now hehe. i have no idea what im doing xml wise, just want something that works and look nice 800x600 with out taking lots of space and easy to setup so i can waste my time in eq instead of my ui hehe. only problem i've had with this mod is it says some xml file not compadible after i zone but everything appears fine.
Old 10-27-2002, 04:54 AM   #32
Mriswith911
A Gray Wolf

Default Hmm

Even when I overwrite my old files with these, I still get this error:

[Sun Oct 27 02:49:56 2002] [Line:6 Source:UIFiles\vert\EQUI_HotButtonWnd.xml] Schema error - Duplicate item HB_1black

If I delete the item in question it finds errors with almost everything in HotButtonWnd.xml. I'm not sure why. Any ideas what this error means and how to fix it?

If I delete the HotButtonWnd file everything works fine.
Old 10-27-2002, 07:07 AM   #33
Andric d'Regor
A Fire Beetle

Server: Karana

you cannot read a book. Totaly messed up.
Old 10-27-2002, 08:23 AM   #34
Sladeo
A Gray Wolf

Server: Mithaniel Marr

Nice skin. working fine and perfectly. except for the xml files not compatible with eq directory message everytime i zone. One thing i noticed for pet window theres no petback off and pet getlost button, anyway for me to add those on? thnx
Old 10-27-2002, 09:31 AM   #35
Sokol

Server: Ayonae Ro
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via ICQ to Sokol Send a message via AIM to Sokol
Default Re: Hmm

Quote:
Originally posted by Mriswith911
Even when I overwrite my old files with these, I still get this error:

[Sun Oct 27 02:49:56 2002] [Line:6 Source:UIFiles\vert\EQUI_HotButtonWnd.xml] Schema error - Duplicate item HB_1black

If I delete the item in question it finds errors with almost everything in HotButtonWnd.xml. I'm not sure why. Any ideas what this error means and how to fix it?

If I delete the HotButtonWnd file everything works fine.

Delete your directory DownLoad the new POP version of vert, unzip, DownLoad the mods you want install them one at a time. You should not have these errors if you do this, and if you do It will tell you what mod is the problem, then I can help you more.

-Sokol
Old 10-27-2002, 09:34 AM   #36
Sokol

Quote:
Originally posted by Sladeo
Nice skin. working fine and perfectly. except for the xml files not compatible with eq directory message everytime i zone. One thing i noticed for pet window theres no petback off and pet getlost button, anyway for me to add those on? thnx

This has been address in this thread.
Delete the bazaarsearchwindow.xml file from your vert directory.

The issue with the pet windows is a known issue, actauly the buttons are there, just the size of the window prevents you from seeing them. I've seen fixes for this posted on various evrt threads, but I'll get on done later tonight and post it in the Vert DL section.

-Sokol
Old 10-27-2002, 09:36 AM   #37
Sokol

Quote:
Originally posted by Andric d'Regor
you cannot read a book. Totaly messed up.

again another known issue that had a fix posted some place here, but I'll look it over and geta fix for it hopefully later tonight and post ti in the VERT DL section.

Sokol
Old 10-27-2002, 11:22 AM   #38
artera
A Bat

You mentioned something about a 1.1 that now works? I was wondering If anyone know where I could get vert 1.1 that works fine in POP.
Old 10-27-2002, 06:13 PM   #39
Sokol

Quote:
Originally posted by artera
You mentioned something about a 1.1 that now works? I was wondering If anyone know where I could get vert 1.1 that works fine in POP.

Theres a version in the Featured artist Vert DL section that should work for you.

-Sokol
Old 10-28-2002, 03:20 PM   #40
Sladeo
A Gray Wolf

For some reason I can't get the Gems game to work with this skin Being a soloing necromancer that game realy helps pass time. Is there a way to turn it on? thanks )
Old 10-28-2002, 04:09 PM   #41
Sokol

Quote:
For some reason I can't get the Gems game to work with this skin Being a soloing necromancer that game realy helps pass time. Is there a way to turn it on? thanks )

Are you using the fix at the begining of this post? if so the author has gems disabled.

Sokol

You can DL the pop fix from the main Downloads section of this site, under featured artist, the animation 10-21 fix should do it.

-Sokol
Old 10-30-2002, 03:21 PM   #42
Sladeo
A Gray Wolf

Thanks its working now. also for some reason i noticed ever since I starting using this skin i dont have a casting bar, i can cast spells just cant see the bar. i dont think its faded to 0 or anything, anyone know what could be wrong? one last thing has the pet window been fixed yet? still no pet get lost or petback off ive had some troubles with guards hehe. if so can u make a link it it or am I supposed to edit the xml file ot make the window bigger to see the buttons? thanks

Last edited by Sladeo : 10-30-2002 at 03:58 PM.
Old 10-30-2002, 03:55 PM   #43
Sokol

Quote:
Thanks its working now. has the pet window been fixed yet? without petback off ive had some troubles with guards hehe. if so can u make a link it it? thanks

Unfortunetly not yet, busy untill this weekend, but I'll get it fixed then, just have to change the existing button sizes abit smaller OR make the window larger I like the first chocie the most.

-Sokol
Old 10-30-2002, 03:57 PM   #44
Sladeo
A Gray Wolf

oops i edited my post the same time u replied to old one :P
Old 10-30-2002, 04:01 PM   #45
Sokol

Actualy the complete vert 2.2 fixes the pet window just not the book window..

Sokol

Uoi can always DL my Pop 2.2 version and copy the Petinfowindow xml file and paste it to your vert directory.. no reason you shouldn't have a casting bar, what mods are you using?

Sokol