Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Archive
User Name
Password

Old 10-27-2002, 03:37 PM   #16
aeluin
Denizen of the Interface

Server: Tholuxe Paelis
Send a message via AIM to aeluin

When I tried to fix one thing, I broke something else- that'll teach me not to try to get out fixes like that in such a hurry =/ here's the link to the up-to-date-and-error-free download.

http://www.eqinterface.com/sdownloa...info.php?id=484

as far as moving the windows...not much I can do except put the title bar back on or make the window non-resizeable. Best way to make sure you can put them where you want them is to drag all your windows near the center of the screen while the default is loaded, then load the custom skin and move the windows where you want them.
"All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring; renewed shall be blade that was broken, the crownless again shall be king." -Aragorn's Theme by J.R.R. Tolkien
Old 10-28-2002, 01:11 AM   #17
Shalimaar

Very nice! I like it! Thanks a lot!

Old 10-28-2002, 11:58 AM   #18
zephraim
A Fire Beetle

Well, I found a way to move the windows. The problem was that when I created a new window, the bottom of the window was outside the viewable area of the screen. So, I just went into GUI_Zephraim72.ini (or something to that extent), and resized the window manually. Once I did this, I logged in and was able to resize/drag it to my liking. Once again, I love the GUI. Keep 'em coming!

Zephraim Zephire
56 Blackguard of The Vicious Cycle
Old 10-31-2002, 05:23 PM   #19
Rebaidah
An Icepaw Kobold

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Friend has d/l this mod, and likes it alot. There is some problem with the inventory window tho. It's as if the background is not the same size as the inventory. Any idea what's wrong or how to fix? I don't see anyone else posting w/the same problem. I'm not sure if it is something they did when installing it.

Old 10-31-2002, 10:17 PM   #20
Kreggs
A Fire Beetle

Well...everything downloaded fine......well...except I am missing some things...

I dont have the following:

Casting window
Target Window
My inventory boxes do not show up (except in the inv screen)

I have followed every direction I can find

Any help?
Old 10-31-2002, 10:44 PM   #21
Kreggs
A Fire Beetle

OK...I deleted the UI_NAME_73 file and rebooted EQ...all is fine now. I must have missed that fix on the first 50 times I read the post My fault. Great UI ! Thanks.

Viralex DeZeeze
50 Necro
BB
Old 11-01-2002, 12:35 PM   #22
aeluin
Denizen of the Interface

That's really odd Rebaidah- I have no idea what's causing it, as I haven't seen it on my own computer using the same files. Tell your friend to open his tk_inventory.tga file and see what size it is- it should be 374x374. Other than that...try deleting the UI_YourCharacterName_YourServerNumber file, see if that helps?
Old 11-01-2002, 12:50 PM   #23
Rebaidah
An Icepaw Kobold

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Thanks Aeluin. I'll get with them in game and see if this fixes it.
Old 11-01-2002, 01:29 PM   #24
n0id
A Ghoul

Default minimized and stuck

Edit: Fixed my own problem

Oshon

Last edited by n0id : 11-01-2002 at 01:56 PM.
Old 11-01-2002, 04:32 PM   #25
aeluin
Denizen of the Interface

Also, from the inventory I see there it looks like your friend is using the old version. Might want to try downloading the new version if he can run in 1280x1024.
Old 11-02-2002, 02:01 AM   #26
Tema
A Treant

Server: lanys t'vyl

I love this skin and will probaly use it for my cleric she likes blue. I love the inventory it is like tkings but so much smaller. I love his inventories but running 1024 768 they are so big. How did you make them smaller. Can you just do an inventory mod without the color blue?
Old 11-02-2002, 11:34 AM   #27
aeluin
Denizen of the Interface

I'm going to make an 'inventory package' with shrunken versions of all t.king's inventories- but meanwhile, if you have any graphics editing program, all you have to do is download the t.king Celtic inventory, scale it down to 374x374, and put that, my EQUI_Inventory.xml and my tkinvgauges.tga into your custom skin file.
Old 11-02-2002, 11:53 AM   #28
Cijam
A Snow Griffin

Server: The Tribunal

Love the skin.. but one question for you.. If I want different items in the clickie area, how do I go about doing that.

I need head bracers, gaunts, arms boots ..
Old 11-02-2002, 02:57 PM   #29
aeluin
Denizen of the Interface

http://www.amaprotu.net/eqtypes.html

go to the file in your custom directory labeled EQUI_HotButtonWnd.xml and open it with WordPad.

Search For InvSlot34,35,40,41,42,43, or 44. These are your rightclick boxes, from left to right; find whichever one you want to change.

the code should look something like this:

<InvSlot item="InvSlot34">
<ScreenID>InvSlot34</ScreenID>
<RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition>
<Location>
<X>374</X>
<Y>0</Y>
</Location>
<Size>
<CX>30</CX>
<CY>30</CY>
</Size>
<Background>A_InvEar</Background>
<EQType>1</EQType>
<Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll>
<Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll>
<Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent>
</InvSlot>

go to the above link and find the EQtype for the slot you want to make available. In the code find the line <EQType>number</EQType> (in bold above) and change the number to the one for the slot you want.

You'll probably also want to change the background for the current slot to the one for the slot you want. The backgrounds for inventory slots are named A_InvEar, A_InvNeck, A_InvHead, A_InvFace, A_InvChest, A_InvAboutBody (think that's the back), A_InvArms, A_InvShoulders, A_InvWrist, A_InvWaist, A_InvHands, A_InvRing, A_InvLegs, A_InvFeet, A_InvPrimary, A_InvSecondary, A_InvRange, and A_InvAmmo.
Old 11-02-2002, 05:03 PM   #30
Emmuar
A Fire Beetle

is there a way I can get that loc-box up on my screen?

other than that, really nice UI