Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Archive
User Name
Password

Old 12-23-2002, 10:15 AM   #31
Oats
A Fire Beetle

Default Got it to work

Hi, i managed to get my to work after toying around with the UI_char_41.ini file, in that file, i deleted away the section for mp3 and the UI works for me now. No idea why though, hehe
Old 12-23-2002, 11:29 AM   #32
Buzzyrd
A Hill Giant

Server: Vazaelle
Default Hey Guys...

Using /loadskin default 1 i was able to move the pet info box around.

I used Soes UI to remodifiy his version to 1152x864 and the main chat box is now on the Left side with the hits box and hotbox now being on the Right.

I had to switch from /loadskin default 1, to /loadskin soes 1 about 4 times to get the pet box lined up correctly but it worked out totally awsome for me.

fair paths,

Buzzyrd
Old 12-25-2002, 03:32 AM   #33
Lornok
A Bat

Server: Ayonae Roe
Unhappy Question from total noob to UI

I love this UI, tried a couple and this one is for me. I don't mess with MP3 player mode though, what exactly do I delete to lose the MP3 window from this one. Also, what do I do to change the spell icons, what do I change to change them? Thanks for putting up with this mental midget and Merry Christmas to everyone.
Old 12-26-2002, 10:00 PM   #34
Habeas Corpas
A Gray Wolf

Default About the SOE mod

Forgive my newbishness...but I tried to move the pet window...but it simply won't budge. It's stuck in the middle of the screen...any clues?

I tried using the /loadskin default 1 theory, still doesn't work

Last edited by Habeas Corpas : 12-26-2002 at 11:07 PM.
Old 01-01-2003, 04:04 PM   #35
Acidreign
A Gray Wolf

Just a bit of help needed on this download..
I cannot seem to move/drag the player/clicks/pet window ...it's just stuck off to the center of my screen.

thank you
Old 01-01-2003, 04:35 PM   #36
Amost
A Ghoul

Server: Saryrn

in your UI_Name_00.INI file there are a set of X and Y cordinates for your screen. the range for these are limited by the resolution of your screen upper left is 0 , 0 and of a 1024x768 1024 , 768 that would be bottom right. Y controls up/down X controls left/right , if you remember anything from school about latitude and longitude. =)
Old 01-01-2003, 05:01 PM   #37
Acidreign
A Gray Wolf

Thank you...I had thought it was something else messed up that I couldn't drag it around. Bleh! was looking for the lazy way =)
Old 01-01-2003, 07:44 PM   #38
Zawye
A Gray Wolf

I finaly found one i like, thank you, great job! A couple things id like to add and change though.. I hope you don't mind and maybe you or someone can help me.

1st. I was wondering how I could change the color of the hotbuttons to black? Or just change that background to all black?

2nd. A friend of mine sent me a UI to try.. I really liked the way the help window is setup, it had locations embeded in it using combo boxes. I copied EQUI_HelpWnd.xml from that UI's folder into my soes folder but it errors and defaults when I log into the game.

Thanks in advance =)
Old 01-02-2003, 08:51 PM   #39
Movtail
A Fire Beetle

Default Pet window

I cant move the pet window at all, its not locked. It just doesnt move, got any ideas?
Old 01-03-2003, 09:06 PM   #40
Sudo007
A Bat

Default Fixed buff window for 1024x768

Quick fixed the "hidden buffs" problem from earlier in this thread.

- Sudo
Attached Files
File Type: zip equi_buffwindow.zip (1.4 KB, 50 views)
Old 01-04-2003, 03:51 PM   #41
ashur
A Gray Wolf

Sudo,

Thank you for addressing the buff window problem! Now I can see all of my buff slots in the same style.

Two comments however. The 15th buff slot has a misalignment between the caption and the icon (as pictured below).

There is also an offset between the edge of the screen on the right, and the start of the row of buff icons. I'm not sure if this latter behavior was intentional or not, but to remain consistant with the previous implementation, the buff icons would touch the right screen edge.

If these two particular issues were fixed, this would be the perfect 1024x768 buff window. Thanks again!!

- Ash
Old 01-05-2003, 03:58 PM   #42
alboon
A Fire Beetle

Could someone please post a link to where i can dowload the pet / player / clickers window?

I read that the one u download single is movable...

Thanks

/Serthos
Old 01-05-2003, 04:48 PM   #43
fffffff
A Gray Wolf

Default Grr stupid mp3 player!!!

I have taken your modified Mp3 player and coupled it with a slightly modded drakahmix (w/ stat hotbox) and it shows up like this.

The same thing happened when I loaded the unmodded Mp3 player, and then edited it myself as I am sure you probably did.

I am tearing my hair out here trying to figure this out, to no avail. It either crashes the entire UI with no error (comes up with no skins only window positions) or comes up all distorted. I have restored everyhing I can think of.

Here is what is in the UI dir that I copied from your UI

EQUI.xml
EQUI_ExtraAnimations.xml
EQUI_ExtraTemplates.xml
EQUI_MusicPlayerWnd.xml
bg_winamp.png
winampbuttons.png

So it was basically a drop in job... but well it still doesnt work.

Any ideas!?? I love that mp3 player!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg brokenmp3.jpg (27.4 KB, 85 views)
Old 01-06-2003, 10:35 PM   #44
dethnyte
An Icepaw Kobold

Was just wondering if you had any idea of how you were going to impliment the new temp buff window with your mod? I use your buff window with Drakah's and was just trying to get an idea

BTW, Great work!
Old 01-08-2003, 03:20 PM   #45
An Inbred Yokel
A Fire Beetle

You, sir, own.