What's new in this version?:
1. Added Shroud / Evolving Item tabs and Corruption resist to Inventory window.
2. Revamped the Vitals window, splitting it back into Player and Group windows.
3. Added Rest indicator, eight fully customizable (through the KeizCustom utility) clickie slots, AC / ATK, resists, and Exp / AA to the Player window.
4. Streamlined the Hot Buttons window, it is now horizontal and includes Target's Target.
5. Streamlined the Spells window to show what you've got memorized at a glance while not eating up tons of screen space.
Buffs - Includes numbers for each buff slot, allowing assessment of slots avaiable at a quick glance. Actual name of buff also displayed.
Combat Abilities - Much sleeker; buttons sized to not word wrap Discipline names so badly, and only includes four slots since that's all most hybrids need.
Container - Comes with up to nine fully customizable (through the KeizCustom utility) clickie slots.
Group - Added health percentages and F-key references.
Hot Buttons - Includes Target's Target information, pet's health / name, and is now horizontal.
Inventory - Similar to the classic inventory. Updated to include the Shroud / Evolving Item tabs and Corruption resist.
Loc - Fully customizable (through the KeizLoc4 utility) Loc window. You can easily edit it to store any kind of information you'd like on hand.
Player - Includes Rest indicator, eight fully customizable (through the KeizCustom utility) clickie slots, inventory bags, AC/ATK, resists, Exp, and AA. Flashes with Autoattack.
Songs - Similar changes as for the Buffs window.
Spells - Horizontal layout with names of spells you have memorized right there at a glance.
Target - Includes the spell casting-time bar, target health percent, and con color.