Myxiplx's 2nd Widescreen UI
Originally called "Myxiplx's Hybrid UI", and still named that in the zip file, I'm renaming this UI to prevent confusion about it's use. This is not designed for hybrid characters, sorry folks, I overlooked that when I came up with the name. The hybrid in the original name was meant to emphasise the fact that the UI works surprisingly well for both melee and caster classes.
This is my second UI, initially designed as a quick tweak to my widescreen UI
for healers. It worked out so well I'm now using it on all my characters.
As with my other UI, all mods will be individually downloadable, just give me a day or two to separate them and post them on the site.
My aim with this UI was to make things easier for healers, by bringing all the most used functions together in the centre of the screen. Changes from my original UI are:
- Target window with HOTT and integrated cast timer
(Clerics can see at a glance if CH will hit on time)
- Central wide group window for easy access
(includes larger pet bars for better targeting)
- Hotkey bar right next to group members
- Large mana bar integrated into hotkeys
- All armour items visible, and placed next to group for clickies
- Tiny player window since most features moved elsewhere
And of course, all my original features are still there:
- Wide, clear viewing area
- Different areas of the screen used for different functions, for finding info at a glance.
(eg. All combat functions are in the centre near the action, all inventory pieces are bottom right, keyboard triggered commands are bottom left, spells and fizzles are on the left)
- Custom player window
- Custom 4 slot discipline bar
- Custom 2 slot potion bar (3 slot available, please ask)
- Custom EQ button showing armour pieces or stats
- Permanent space for map
- Inventory view integrated to map screen
- Potion belt next to inventory works as Auto-Inventory dropper
- Buff lists showing full names, negative buffs very obvious
- Six chat boxes, without visible text input areas
- One dedicated chat box for text input
- Widescreen viewport to improve framerates (use /viewport 0 0 1280 780)
- All four hotkey windows on screen
- Big expanded bank window (no more digging through your bags)
As before I want to get this up now for friends to download. I'll add a full writeup, with links to the individual mods in a few days. Installation instructions are included in the zip file.
If you're looking at this UI, please let me know what you think in my chat thread. I don't care if you love it or hate it, I'd just like to hear what people think.