Etasi UI v3 TAKP Port - Various Components
Etasi UI v3 - Ported for TAKP by Taipo
TO INSTALL THIS UI:
1. Unpack the ZIP file 'etasi' subfolder into your TAKP 'uifiles\' subfolder.
2. In the TAKP game client, type: '/loadskin etasi 1'
1. Elements beyond PoP era removed from UI.
2. Button naming conventions corrected.
3. Updated player window correcting Mana fields; added weight and player level.
4. Updated Pet/Player info window; added AA information; corrected background static animation errors.
5. Modified inventory window to remove GoD era items.
6. Modified containers to remove 'Insert/Delete/Remove' out of era functions.
7. Updated Raid window components to match expected TAKP client values.
8. Added new scrollbar gutter graphic.
9. Corrected selector menu for TAKP client; added settings icon to selector graphics.
All original XML, graphics and art are attributed to Etasi:
*** ORIGINAL Etasi UI v3 README ***
Etasi UI v3 - last updated 05/11/05
All XML and graphics are my own work. I've included a skin for Arista's slider timer (Friends_Timer.tga), but you'll have to download the timer xml from her site.
Note: Stats and resists are displayed in the pet window. To move the pet/stats window, grab onto the invisible titlebar just above the tops of the tabs.
Included with this UI are three optional folders, detailed below. To use the files in these folders, simply copy the folder contents into your custom UI directory, overwriting any existing versions of the files.
1. player windows: this folder contains xml files for the pure melee, pure caster, and hybrid versions of the player window (see screenshot included in the folder). The pure melee version has gauges for hp, endurance, regular exp and AA exp. The pure caster version has gauges for hp, mana, regular exp, and AA exp. The hybrid version has gauges for hp, mana, endurance, regular exp, and AA exp. To use any of these player windows, choose the version you would like from its folder, and copy it into the main custom UI folder.
2. OoW pieces: if you've purchased the AA that give you 20 buff slots and/or a 9th spell gem, you can use the files from this folder to properly display all of your buff slots/spell gems.
3. DoN buff box: if you've received the AA that gives you 21 buff slots, you can use the files in this folder to properly display your buff window.
Please note also that I've included a modified version of the 3D target indicator ring in my UI. My version is a solid ring that doesn't pulse. If you like the default version better, simply copy the files named targetindicator.tga and targetindicator.ini from the default UI directory to your custom directory.
My UI is all up to date with the latest patches. This UI hardly ever needs to be updated. The only time I ever have to change anything is when something is added to one of the windows that I've modified (like the charm slot in the inventory window, for instance).
When new additions are made to the EQUI, I usually update my UI within 24 hours of the patch. Check the Patch Fixes forum at eqinterface.com, or go to the downloads section and redownload my zip. If I've made changes, I'll make note of it in the UI description on the site.
Changes to EQUI.xml, EQUI_Animations.xml, and EQUI_Templates.xml do not affect my UI. My UI contains a file called EQUI.xml but it's not the same as the one in default. Instead, it references the one in default, enabling me to add files to the UI without having to worry about SoE's changes to EQUI.xml.