Same Lodidodi UI with some updates to make fixing it easier.
I reverted the base UI back to essentially default by Lodidodi standards.
I added folders to separate my changes from default and added some options for other users that have made requests.
There are folders for New spell bar, Original Spell Bar(Default), and Kiayla Spell Bar.
Just copy out the file that you want to the LodiDodi root folder and it will work on a reload. I updated the UI's Window_Pieces** and added the different graphics into the .tga files so all that has to be done is move the .XML file. Hopefully this will make it easier to fix when DBG inevitably breaks the UI next time.
I added folders for my UI elements that I like that are different from default.
The tabbed bank is in the Xukil Bank Window folder. My Large red arrows are in the Xukil Big Red Arrows folder. The dark window graphics are in the UI Shading/Dark or light(Default) folder. Again just copy any of the .xml files to the Root Lodidodi folder to make any of them work on a reload.
I also added a alternate long term and short term buff window based on Kiayla's screenshot. I believe its Drakah's version. I moved to graphic into a lodi window_pieces file to eliminate a dependency. Its in a folder called Kiayla-Drakah Buff bars. Just copy out the .xml files.
Added a folder to keep the old school spell gems available. Just move the spells**.tga and the GemsIcons**.tga files from the OG spell gems folder to the root LodiDodi folder and reload your UI.
Word of advice: If you want to try something without losing the original file rename it with a _ at the end and then copy the file(or move a backup somewhere else, or make a copy of the file) from the folder into the root folder.
hopefully this update will make life easier for everyone. Let me know if there are any changes needed or if there is something I can incorporate to make life easier for you guys.
PS. Since this is a complete UI you should delete or rename your current ui folder and extract this completely. If you extract this on top of your current UI weird this might happen(Your mileage my vary).
PS(Again) I fixed the extended target window.