This exact UI component is no longer support and is being kept for archival purposes only. The windows will still function but do not have the latest features integrated into them. If there is a particuliar window you would like to see updated, feel free to send a message to me with the exact file name and what items you wish to have changed.
The new version of Turlo Player can be found here: http://www.eqinterface.com/download...nfo.php?id=6472.
Looking for something special? Tired of constantly checking your inventory to see what your current experience is? Keep on forgetting to turn off your tribute? Just sick of all the bells and whistles you are forced to deal with to maximize your information? The next generation of Turlo Player may very well meet your needs.
• Window fully resizable to meet your exact User Interface needs.
• Actual HP, Mana or Endurance numbers displayed.
• Full functionality of Attack Indicator enabled.
• Full functionality of Combat Timer enabled.
• All Player Roles enabled.
• Combat Ability Timer and Casting Timer integrated into existing gauges.
• Pet Hit Point Gauge integrated into existing gauges.
• Gauges for Experience and Alternate Advancement added.
• Armor Class and Attack values visible.
• View actual stats as well as personal and guild tribute.
• Caster variant includes a simplified stamina gauge intricated into existing mana gauge.
• Resizable to cover up portions of window you don't use.
• Fully compatible with Seeds of Destruction.
• Filigree versions can be clicked and dragged to desired location.
• Standard versions but be stretched into place.
• Individual files need to be renamed before use.
Rename file to EQUI_PlayerWindow.xml
When it says Turlo, you know it's quality!