Rustle UI 2: Rise of the Apes
a ui for project 1999 blue or red server.
this is what we've got:
- we got big ol' health bars all up in here. i'm old.
- every slot can be clicked from the hot bar.
- the inventory window shows all bag slots.
- many of the ui elements have been removed, such as the friend window and the bard buff window, among others.
this is a fork from qqui. shout out to cucumbers for his sweet ui which inspired this one. much respect.
new stuff since rustle.1 ui:
standard & 4k - the player and party health bars will gradually change color when losing (or gaining) health.
standard & 4k - added a one window bank, similar to the inventory window.
standard & 4k - added a light border around empty hot buttons and bag slots to help with visual clarity.
standard & 4k - added a drop shadow on buff names to more easily read in bright places, like velious.
4k - the vendor "buy" button text has been fixed.
4k - added the title bar to chat windows.
standard & 4k - cut a lot of the fat. compared to rustle.1, this has a much smaller install size.
things to watch out for:
if your bags have less than 10 slots, but you put an item in a bag slot you don't actually have, the item will end up on your "cursor". it's not recommended you do that, maybe it'll get deleted or something, but your mileage may vary.
how to install:
- extract the folder to your p99 ui directory. like c:\project1999\uifiles\ or where ever your install is.
- after logging into the game type: /loadskin rustle2
- now check your immersion cuz you're about to feel rustled.