EQInterface Forums

EQInterface Forums (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Archive (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Akshue's Hybrid UI (pal, shd, clr, ranger) (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=267)

Light-Ascent 08-02-2002 03:15 PM

Spell Book Question

I can not figure out how to just use the Spell Book part for the life of me. Zephaus says to edit a "file" but never says which file to edit. can anyone help a XML n00b out?

Light

Thilandril 08-02-2002 10:01 PM

That section of code that Zephaus posted should be cut and pasted into the EQUI_Animations.xml file. I placed it in the location within the file that Zephaus indicated in his post, and now the spellbook works like a dream :cool:

Thil

Smelly 08-04-2002 07:59 AM

???

*pouts....*

DL the zip and tried to use just the PET window (love having the data there), but when tried to play, all my other windows (player, buff, etc) were reset to defaults and the pet window came up as default also....

What do I need to do to be able to keep my other current mods and still use this nice pet window change? *smile*

Remf da Troll 08-15-2002 04:45 AM

hrm...

Hi all-
Got 95% of my UI refixedup after the 8/15 patch, but the very very nice player window bit from this UI doesn't work anymore and causes the default UI to load instead.

Would greatly appreciate any suggestions on how to fix it... would also like to know how to get the "breath" bar to share the little casting bar in the player window!

Regards,
RdT.

splunge 08-15-2002 02:53 PM

Yes, the latest patch broke my fave skin. I eagerly await an update =)

Akshue 08-16-2002 06:34 PM

Updated, but not tested... Let me know if the new one does not work...

Planetium 08-21-2002 05:35 PM

This UI is the best, ever

Radiof 08-21-2002 09:33 PM

how do i download it? it says i dont have permission /shrug could anyone help me with this please. email me at [email protected]
all i really want is that br with hp,sta,exp,aa exp, and % that really cool :-)

Floppie 08-21-2002 11:40 PM

They disabled attachment downloading and crap like that because of server bandwidth issues, I saw that on the homepage (I just registered today) and I was wondering if maybe you could send me the file directly? My e-mail address is [email protected] thanks!

Nehemiah Q. 08-25-2002 08:34 AM

How to edit Hotswap?

I understand that if you want to change the hotswap buttons to other things you need to insert the correct number for the corrosponding button.

My question is when I open the hotswap.xml file, how do I go about editing it? It won't seem to let me overwrite the numbers there. And when I open it up, I.E. opens it.

Do I need some other viewer, or what am I doing wrong?

Laterz!

bemidien 10-18-2002 12:24 PM

IS this UI going to be updated?

Both a cleric friend and I use this UI, and REALLY love it. With the recent patch on 10/16 it no longer works though :(

Please, if anyone knows of an update for it, or wether or not it is going to be updated, please let me know.

Thanks

Bemidien
53 Paladin
Brell Serilis
[email protected]