EQInterface Forums

EQInterface Forums (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Compares & Patch fixes (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   LodiDodi fix (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19792)

Nyssah 09-04-2008 02:40 AM

Fix worked for me - thank you very much for your hard work Thong. Greatly appreciated :-)

Dcap 09-04-2008 09:04 AM

It is like an old friend, that you haven't seen in awhile, coming back and he's brought chocolate.

Thank you so much : ) I love this UI
:nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

Gumbito 09-04-2008 09:33 AM

Works Great, Thanks

Many Thanks. Fix B did it

Thong3320 09-04-2008 09:38 AM

dragitmes

/sigh....forgot about the previous update with the dragitems. Will put out version c when I get home from work.

OK, put LODIfix090308c.zip in the first post of this thread with revised dragitems....hopefully the last one!?! LOL /em fingers crossed

hayes 09-04-2008 07:14 PM

Hmm, no matter what I try the UI and fixes will not load. Any idea what might be up that it doesn't work for some people?

Thong3320 09-04-2008 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayes
Hmm, no matter what I try the UI and fixes will not load. Any idea what might be up that it doesn't work for some people?

First, what errors do you have in the uierrors.txt?

---DL a new zip of LodiDodi332 and make sure it's unzipped into a folder that doesn't have any spaces in the name (don't ask how I know that!)

---DL the LODIfix090308c.zip from the first post in this thread and unzip...should put two folders and three files in your /uifiles folder.

---Drag those two folders and three files into the lodidodi folder and let them overwrite.

---/loadskin

hayes 09-04-2008 09:03 PM

Thanks.

It was all about having a space in the file name. WTF

Seems to all be working now!!

Dreadulis 09-04-2008 09:14 PM

thank you
thank you
thank you

:nana:

Thong3320 09-05-2008 01:22 AM

ok, version D is in the first post...fixing the dragitem bonehead issue.

korlax 09-05-2008 02:08 AM

ty so much :)

nenamile 09-06-2008 02:17 AM

Yay chocolate indeed even at this hour in the morning.

Happy Mage here thank you so very much. :)

alley2300 09-06-2008 12:07 PM

Yay!!!! thanks so much for the fix !!! I am sure guildies will be happy on raids since i can now see them changing colors before they die again =D

scobo 09-08-2008 10:14 AM

May be related

First, let me say a big thanks Thong for the quick fix. Works like a charm.

Since the patch I have encountered another small, but annoying, bug and thought that maybe one of you might have a fix. I use the optional vertical right spell bar but ever since the patch, I have to move my spell bar to the center of the screen to do a "right-click" spell change, especially if the spell hierarchy has three levels to it like hp buff - aegolism - temerity. It seems to wrap underneath itself if there is another window in the way (or the side of the screen).

Never had this issue before. Is there a "always -on-top" or similar setting that might have gotten turned off?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions anyone might have.

Scohoff

jacknut 09-08-2008 03:50 PM

any chance we can figure out a quick fix so that we can use the optional HoTT setup lodi made? i can't stand not having HoTT on my screens.

jacknut 09-08-2008 04:23 PM

another question i just thought of, what do i need to do to change it so that Hotbar 4 is exactly same as my hotbar2 and 3 ( i have hotbar 2/3 set up to be horizontal)? do i just need to go in and substitute the code info of 2/3 for 4? will that do it? i hate that atm hotbar 4 is old version rectangular box of hot keys, i would much rather have another bank of horizontal keys to save space in my set up.

thanks.

( i think i can just substitute the code info of hotbar 2 and 3 for hotbar 4 to make this change, just want to make sure before i go screwing with the code