EQInterface Forums

EQInterface Forums (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Released (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Centhena's T. King\Drakah Celtic UI (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9433)

Trichem 03-30-2005 03:39 AM

this ui cant be downloaded anymore or ? looks so great

Jeradim 03-30-2005 07:27 AM

Oh yeah, you can still download the original here and it still works just fine. I just didn't like some of the windows so I mixed and matched a bit.

Ranuul 04-08-2005 04:39 PM

Just started using the UIs...and decided to go for broke with this complete set. (The one linked by Jeradim.) Quite pleased with the results, end up with more space (I like to use a lot of chat windows hehe). Couple of things. I *did* want to use a different target window...one where the attack mode indicator flashes around the target window. However, this mod breaks the attack indicator out to a separate item. Is there a way I can disable just that portion so that the new target window works as intended?

Also, would love to be able to have a hybrid combat abilities window...i.e. only four slots.

Any help from you masters of XML out there?

Fireheart 04-09-2005 10:28 PM

About the Attack indicator, that flashes around the Player window... I'm not certain, but you might get the effect you want, by swapping Names between player.xml and target.xml.
Jeradim's UI changes many things from Centhena's and the bad news is that Centhena is no longer supporting this UI. I still suggest that you check the original DL locations for Centhena's and check out her Alternate windows - they may have what you need.
Otherwise, you'll have to do what the rest of us are doing - Look for parts, bits, and mods of windows you like, and try to integrate them into your favorite UI.

Be Well!
Fireheart

wildredwings11 05-08-2005 04:34 PM

Where

Where can i down load this interface? i couldn't find the button to press to download can someone just post the URL?

Fireheart 05-09-2005 12:29 PM

The Original Centhena's UI can be gotten from Downloads / Complete Sets / Medieval, or Here
There is also a slightly updated/modified version from RCosner in the same section, or Here...

Centhena 09-10-2007 09:04 PM

Wow I figured this would be long dead

So I as poking around dl'ing a copy of this ui as I no longer have the files anymore and I wanted to steal a graphic from it for a mod I wanted to edit for vanguard since they use the same graphic files. and found a reply to my ui page from 02/07... omg! hehe i can't believe people are still using this. Props to those who took up the work of keeping it up to date. I've recently purchased all of the expansions as I still have my account and it occurred to me that I don't have a copy of my own ui to use. I'm currently debating on updating this with an official release since it would be ridiculous for me not to be able to use my own ui anymore. No promises but check back on occasion.

~Cen