EQInterface Forums

EQInterface Forums (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Compares & Patch fixes (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Vert and Solaria status (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18245)

ravx25 10-12-2006 11:43 PM

I don't see the icon on any of these player windows. I see the timers but never the swirly icon or hourglass :confused:

What am I doing wrong?

orthanos 10-13-2006 06:24 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Sounds like your missing the correct window_pieces06.tga file

If you have one in your custom UI folder I would move it out and let the system use the default one.

The default tga file has the correct icons for the timer to use.

The correct default tga looks like the following picture

-Orthanos

zugellosigkeit 11-06-2006 08:13 PM

Uhm...

Forgive me, but i have to ask...

What is the deal with Solaria/Vert? It's been nearly a month now with no word, or any updates of any kind (as far as i know...). I would however like to pause long enough to thank you for at least getting each UI functional so we could use it even if incomplete.

I do understand how real life can tie one down, but if at all possible, could we get an ETA of some sort, or at the very least a "Yeah, i'm still working on it."?

My apologies if i came off rude or overly blunt. I've used Vert/Solaria since i first started playing EQ (nearly 3 years) and i'm just anxious to see it fully functional again. :-)

Many thanks and best regards,
Zugellosigkeit

Striph 11-09-2006 03:42 AM

I've been fixing vert for about 3yrs now and have it working almost 99% as of today. The only thing I don't have fixed at the moment is the spell info window, where you alt + left click a buff to see the info, but everything else that I can think of is working.

If people can post a list of whats broken I can try to fix the public vert with what I have, or I can post mine and people can go from there. :)

jisnohn 11-10-2006 11:16 AM

hmm, i dont get it...my Vert seems to be working just fine...what is wrong with everyone elses?

KaityV 11-15-2006 11:28 PM

I've been totally unable to get EQ to load the Vert Fixes in this thread, even though others in my guild have used them no problem.

Been stuck on Default since TSS :(

Dlgoth 11-24-2006 08:23 AM

Anyone have right aligned buff/short buff bars that go past 20/6?

TwoSock 12-18-2006 09:36 AM

Does anyone have a fully updated version of Solaria yet?

In mine the debuff icons from demiplane isn't showing up in buffbar.. it's just a red bar.
Face picker isn't working. And ring of rituals have no gfx so looks like an empty slot in inventory lol.

No clue how to fix these issues =/

Kinada 02-13-2007 12:40 AM

Sorry for the abesntee-ism real life has been busy, and the TSS flagging didnt help either. There will be updates for TBS and a full release for the Vert and Solaria soon-ish after TBS.

Theres some small graphical work to be done this time so it wont be right away, but I'll try to get you all what you need to make it useable asap.

Arcina 02-13-2007 10:33 AM

Was getting worried Kinada had 'ran to the light' on Solaria/Vert. I kept looking at featured interface. Nothing posted.

kolorfv 02-13-2007 10:57 AM

thanks Kinada

we look forward to your quick and longer term fixes
thank you for your continued support

kolor

Agrraw 02-13-2007 11:53 AM

/praise Kinada !

Quiptos 02-13-2007 01:35 PM

Awesome, thanks a lot.

I couldn't raid without it. :)

TGirl 02-13-2007 07:43 PM

Hurray!

You are the greatest!

Molasar 02-13-2007 09:23 PM

I cant get any INVENTORY to work. One of my bags is off screen as in i cant open it if i wanted to cause its not there. My Range item is pushed as my first inventory slot, i have no new slot icon. Anyone have a working FULL TBS inventory,, for vert?

Fariona 02-13-2007 11:37 PM

Gnomie bard seeks a quick fix asap pwease!!! Me would be vewy vewy gwateful!

ninenu 02-17-2007 08:40 PM

Is there anyway someone could help me get the standard vert buff window with 25s buff but with no labels? I have no idea how to do the changes myself. Everytime I try to remove the labels the UI wont load at all lol. Thanks in advanced.

3xxx 02-18-2007 05:42 AM

Any ETA on updating Solaria? Thanks.

3xxx 02-21-2007 06:41 AM

anyone? =(

MatroxGreen46 02-21-2007 12:01 PM

I updated this for 2 people that emailed me after reading my thread requesting fixes for it.

Shoot me an email at [email protected]

Kryai 02-22-2007 09:43 PM

Can you host it and link to it here?

barnard 03-02-2007 01:59 PM

Any news on Solaria? I have managed to piece some of it together but would like to see a released version of Solaria.

trebbleclef 03-11-2007 10:34 PM

Hmmm... well... i downloaded the fixes... and seem to be in bad shape here.

Vert is the ui that I use. at this time my hot button windows do not really have buttons in them. I guess I can work with this but I prefer it to look the way it did. is there another fix I need to get?

Oh and here is the banana because it is cute. :nana:

trebbleclef 03-12-2007 06:19 PM

I can sort of work with the windows with hot buttons that are not really buttons but I cant work with the fact that I am missing a slot in my inventory. The Ammo slot is missing so the item there appears to be in my first bag slot and the gods only know where the bag that was there is. If I switch back to default it magically appears. Do any of you have any suggestions as to how to fix this?

The thing I like best about Vert is that I dont have to bring up an inventory window to open my bags. Is there another ui that has the bags readily accessable like that?

I can't play with the default ui.

Thanks

Arcina 03-14-2007 08:48 AM

Little Help

Solaria status appear forgotten? So I have 2 question for people who are solid with UI mods.

1) Anyone have an add on for Vert than I can use the long box button for spell casting icons ( like solaria had)

2) Call me blind ( which I might be) , Ccake I used to use on Vert to modify the hotkey not seeing it. So I like to change a few of them hotkeys cause legs couple ears for clicks isnt right for me. Since I use alot clicks and appear I go to fast for game, where if I am click one thing say I fightn a dispeller I can actually go too fast and get this you are already casting issue which can only be fixed by camping.
-Seeing if the old Ccake program and alter UI file when EQ comes up

Thoughts comments PP anything will help. Plus I gota modify my loot box cause it square instead of default vertical (used someone custom ui open days of tbs). Think I can figure that one out.
-Adjust the hort vert size in main ui for that character ..Hoping 2 out 3 are fixed

gallipoli 03-14-2007 05:27 PM

Yes, it appears Cake isn't included with the TBS Vert. I tried copying the old EqUIHotbuttonWind.xml from my previous vert29 folder, but the slots just got messed up. Some of them did reappear in the right spot while others were moved or not even there. I also tried using the cake app from vert29 to redo my buttons with the same result. Im guessing SOE changed some of the tags?

The file may need to be editted manually to fix it, but I don't know a thing about XML.

Gadjet 03-14-2007 08:57 PM

Working Solaria TBS

I have a working solaria with no errors.

http://www.eqinterface.com/download...nfo.php?id=5272

Kinada 04-14-2007 04:42 AM

Sorry for not being around lately. I've had the HD on my main comp crash and I'm recovering from it now. It's been a much bigger hassle than it should have been but such is life.

Solaria has NOT been forotten I'm just a jerk thats been slacking too much on it.

For the record CCake is not something that I have the ability to update. I could probably post a tutorial on editing those buttons yourself in the XML, all it entails is changing the EQType of the slots in question and isn't that hard. Don't let yourself be intimidated my the XML.

I'll be back in action soon. I have alot of re-DL'ing and organising to do.

Also, I've never really found the time to make extras and addons and different looking pieces for the mod. I'd like to but it just hasn't happened. I have a long wish list and most of it I never get to :(

Don't have any fear of me dissappearing on you though, I'm a end game raider and I still love the raid game and there is no way I can ever live without Vert. I just cant play this game without it.

Kawfup 04-30-2007 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinada
For the record CCake is not something that I have the ability to update
If you got access to the code, I'll update it for ya. Send me (Kawfup) a PM at the CV Forums and I'll be glad to make it work.

I fixed my own version of Vert, but it's Warrior-specific (turned the Player window Mana bar into an Endurance bar, replaced the F1 graphic with the Supermed icon/status, and more) so I didn't post it.

Molz 07-09-2007 08:21 PM

any chance Vert will be updated any time soon? i love this mod but I am getting errors since the last patch /cry