EQInterface Forums

EQInterface Forums (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Released (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   NEW Lodidodi Thread for lodidodi overtaken (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20744)

Kialya 07-22-2022 01:11 AM

Well, that did not go well. Just to warn others, I did revert to the basic Lodi and used the newest download. It wiped most of my UI settings /sigh.

faethran 07-22-2022 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mh272
Kialya, I suggest you delete your current lodi and fresh install it. I have tested lodi and it works for me as well, as well as all the options.

I have attached an updated animations because a few things were left out when faethran updated it. unzip file and place in your lodi folder.

I will delete file when xukil updates.

I hope I didn't step on your toes matey. I just did a quick fix to get my UI working for me, and posted it because Kialya had asked for one.

mh272 07-22-2022 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by faethran
I hope I didn't step on your toes matey. I just did a quick fix to get my UI working for me, and posted it because Kialya had asked for one.

No you didn't. I am not the maintainer of lodi, I just noticed some things were left out so I updated what was not done, just helping out.

@Kialya, your problem was unrelated to the changes in Animations, sorry what happened, it should not have happened.

Kialya 07-22-2022 02:52 PM

Not upset at you, just for myself for not taking precautions. I fixed it all last night before I went to bed and it's working fine on Luclin. On Vaniki, the extended target window is borked and I don't know why it works on Luclin but not Vaniki ??

Kialya 07-22-2022 02:54 PM

This is what my extended target window looks like on Vaniki with nothing targeted. If I agro anything, the window doesn't change so I have no idea what is on agro.

Xukil 07-24-2022 08:54 PM

I will take a look it tomorrow after work and post a fix. :eek:

Xukil 07-24-2022 11:08 PM

Fixed what I could find broken. Download is Here :eek:

As far as the extended target window goes you have to be level 20 to use it. I tried tonight and it was broken. I closed and opened the window and it said I cant use it yet. Not sure if that is the issue. I suspect that it is. There isn't anything different about it.

Let me know.

Xukil 07-28-2022 04:06 PM

I found the achievement window borked so I figured out what was wrong and fixed it. Very sneaky by DPG I must say. Download is Here :eek:

Kialya 08-04-2022 08:18 PM

:)

Thanks again, Xukil :)

Kialya 08-04-2022 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xukil
Fixed what I could find broken. Download is Here :eek:

As far as the extended target window goes you have to be level 20 to use it. I tried tonight and it was broken. I closed and opened the window and it said I cant use it yet. Not sure if that is the issue. I suspect that it is. There isn't anything different about it.

Let me know.

My character is level 40, and the window still only works for the top 5 slots only. I am guessing it's a lock thing? (Progression server Vaniki so not sure?)

Xukil 08-04-2022 10:44 PM

That's what I saw as well. I dont have the patience to level a character up on a TLP server to truly test it but I don't see anything wrong. Next time I log in I will try to see if I can make the window autosize to however many targets you are allowed to have. :eek:

Hopefully everything else is working correctly.

Xukil 08-19-2022 04:07 PM

I'm working in adding the missing elements to the advanced target window. I will upload it when its done. Its like 50% now, so it will be soon. :eek:

Kialya 08-21-2022 08:31 PM

Thank you :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xukil
I'm working in adding the missing elements to the advanced target window. I will upload it when its done. Its like 50% now, so it will be soon. :eek:

Appreciate you :)

Korwiin 08-25-2022 10:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Updated Extended Target Window to 20 slots is attached.

Kialya 08-26-2022 05:27 PM

Hells to that yah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korwiin
Updated Extended Target Window to 20 slots is attached.

Thank you Korwiin :D