EQInterface Forums

EQInterface Forums (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Priest (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Soran's Cleric UI (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15416)

alley2300 02-25-2006 03:51 PM

I dont see the zones my guild is in, nor do i have the extra bank slots visible. Had to switch back to a UI i dont like very much to get those with the new PoR stuff =(. If i am doing something wrong, I am not aware of it.

soran 02-25-2006 08:49 PM

You might have an older version. I'd try a fresh install of 0.98 You might have a something else in there thats messin up the works. Also, if you don't have the new expansion, you won't see the new bank slots.

Let me know how it goes. I loaded up all 3 resolutions of the UI and they all work fine.

Soran

Tumdayil 03-21-2006 12:13 AM

When loaded it doesn tload in any of the correct spots. Alot of stuff is missing. I REALLY Like the look and want to use it for my cleric. a screenshot of how it oads is incoming. any ideas on how to fix?

heres the screen shot
http://gamelibraryonline.com/images...00-29-04-69.png

Kuryakenn 03-22-2006 05:18 PM

Tumdayil you have to click and drag pieces where you want them the first time. The chat window you have to resize to where you want it, ie: stretch it left, the grab the right border and drag it in, then do the same to top and bottom. As for the missing parts....click inthe EQ box and select the right items to activate them, then drag them where you want them. Some things will not even show up until you use them, ie: the target indicator...so target someone...a banker for instance...then you can drag that to where you want it as well. Plan to take a little while to get it all where you want it. I love this UI...use it for all my characters.

Tumdayil 04-04-2006 02:37 AM

ugh thats to much work. why can;t people just save there window position. I'll just stick to walking dead

soran 04-21-2006 12:21 AM

I provided a config file that automatically loads the windows to the correct positions. You just have to rename it and stick it in your main eq folder. Directions for that are in the Readme File.

Soran

soran 07-20-2006 10:42 PM

It's been a while since I've checked in, but some of you may be glad to hear that I'm still around. Since the interface has been running trouble free for a couple expansions, I haven't had much to do :)

There is a new expansion coming this way, and I've already signed up for the Beta. I should have everything GTG on release of TSS!!

I've got several other projects going on atm besides work. I'm writing a G15 keyboard app that monitors the chat log and displays triggers on the LCD. This is great for me since I don't use sound at all. In case your wondering what the G15 is, it's bout the best keyboard you can get for gaming. I can't begin to tell you have useful this thing is. Check link .

See ya in game!
Soran

alley2300 09-18-2006 08:52 PM

As long as this works .......... I will happy =D I am addicted now ... every toon almost has this one! Please help when TSS comes out tomorrow lol !

bellisin 09-19-2006 10:29 AM

Hello Soran.

Any idea whether you will be able to deliver an updated version for TSS?

I absolutely LOVE Soran (I am a very old cleric and devoted Soran user) and would hate to have to look elsewhere :o

Either way, I would like to thank you on behalf of the many many clerics that still find this the best for the class :)

I hope your other projects go well!

purestevil 09-19-2006 08:43 PM

Tss

will you be updating your UI for new expansion? I love this UI hehe. Hard to go back to the old style

Minkeye 09-19-2006 09:13 PM

pls pls keep this UI updated, I absolutely adore it. use it for all my casters! :nana: :nana:

Alilinkie 09-20-2006 05:15 AM

love the UI, when is the TSS update gonna be released pleeeeeeessseeee :)

smashfiend 09-20-2006 11:06 AM

Update please!

Ive been using this UI and love it! Please come out with an update asap!

Kuryakenn 09-20-2006 11:22 AM

Trying to wait patiently

Wow, I had forgotten how much I didn't like the default UI until last night. I downloaded all the TSS stuff and patches, etc. Finally got online only to find I no longer had my Soran's UI. I wanted badly to experience for awhile and so I tried using the default. I am going to try to figure it out tonight, hopefully I can at least get my previous UI back. I am sure it has something to do with the .ini file.

I am convinced even more how much I like Soran's. I can only imagine how much work it is to create and maintain them. Thank you Soran for all your hard work.

Cijam 09-21-2006 01:23 PM

Just in case Soran doesnt yet realize how much this UI is loved.. I too am waiting anxiously for an update..

soran 09-22-2006 02:30 AM

I've been very busy this week, but I got the UI working last night. I had to integrate the new regeneration stuff, which proved to be an interesting task. I had to knock the dust off of Photoshop and create some new graphics for the button to better integrate it. I'm not satisfied with the results cosmetically, but it is functional. I'll get an update posted tomorrow so that things will at least work again. After that I'll work on making it all nice and pretty :)

I'm off to bed.

Soran

Idoj 09-22-2006 10:31 AM

Yay! Thanks for working on it! I had to DL another UI this week until this was fixed and I miss Soran SO much.

soran 09-22-2006 12:28 PM

Updated files for version 0.98

These are just the updated files. Extract these files into the folder containing SoranUI version 0.98 and then reload your UI.

This is just a patch of sort to get things working. I replaced the default icons for the new regen stuff with a glowing bar around the health meter. I'll be replacing it later with somthing that looks a bit better.

Email me if you have any problems.

[email protected]

Aiene1 09-22-2006 02:03 PM

Thanks!! <3

alley2300 09-23-2006 09:38 AM

O thanks so much !!!

Alilinkie 09-26-2006 07:50 AM

Thankyou so much for doing a speedy update on your UI Soran :)

Only trouble is that I keep getting "The page cannot be displayed"

/cry

Aiene1 09-28-2006 03:43 PM

noticed the con system that they implemented doesnt match up with the targeting in this ui, is that something you're able to fix?

soran 09-29-2006 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiene1
noticed the con system that they implemented doesnt match up with the targeting in this ui, is that something you're able to fix?

Probably. I'll look into it.

alley2300 09-30-2006 08:53 AM

I downloaded the patcher up there, but not sure if its me or not, a few things i noticed (and it may be me)

There is no TSS AA tab, and it doesnt register the ones i have spent.
The skills say like 231/31 (on all of them)
I cannot right click and hold it on spell gems to see casting times and mana costs.
The new corruption resist is not on the info screen
There is no mentoring button on the leader window.

Wasnt sure if it was me, but those are some things i noticed. Didnt know if those were some of the cosmetic issues you were talking about. I REALLY like this UI and would hate to change it.

oakling 10-02-2006 03:44 AM

Alley2300 you must have custom files that are not Soran in your ui folder, try a fresh install of Soran to fix it.
Aa window, skills window, leadership window and item display window aren't in the Soran download.
The missing corrupt stat hasn't been included with the patch by Soran yet (but i'm sure it will be).

Tumdayil 10-07-2006 05:31 AM

unable to dl files for the fixes.

Tumdayil 10-11-2006 12:33 AM

any update on the file avaliability?

I myself cannot play my mage/cleric/bard untill, because this is the UI i use fo rthem and wont use anything else.

smashfiend 10-19-2006 12:46 PM

Some items from the new expansion appear to me as pearl necklaces when they should be other stuff. I tried doing a complete file check and didnt fix it, so was wondering if it was the UI. Any help would be appreciated.

Tumdayil 10-21-2006 10:06 PM

How are we suppose to use your UI when the updated files are never downloadable?

soran 10-23-2006 12:07 AM

I had a couple links screwed up. It's working now