EQInterface Forums

EQInterface Forums (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Priest (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Soran's Cleric UI (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15416)

mareeuh 10-28-2006 02:09 PM

Not working for me.

JMB555 10-29-2006 11:10 PM

Patch files

1 Attachment(s)
here are soran's patch files if you all need

smashfiend 12-08-2006 02:46 PM

Update?

Is the 1152 x 864 UI updated for TSS yet? Just wondering.

Tumdayil 01-21-2007 09:23 AM

are you going to fix th econ circles? in the ui they still show the old con system. with the added effect of DarkBlue being a bright white.

thanks.

Tumdayil 01-29-2007 01:16 PM

been quite a few days, Just wondering if you are going to fix the con circles. great ui, that is the only problem with it.

I also have a suggestion. the 2 chat windows at the bottom, can you make thos einto 3 chat channels and have a seperate download option for that? I ask because having my being hit up top is hard to see and I like to know when Im being hit I know others do also.

And can tell windows be fixed? IE movable, Close button on it. Like using tell windows but currently they are stationed right in th emiddle of the screen with no move option.

Aiene1 02-01-2007 01:45 AM

is there some way that i can get the old target ring for leadership MA target back? the white one with a design. it's now flashing and orange and i dislike the flashing alot.

RayzanFV 02-14-2007 08:08 PM

Pleaseee I need a TBS patch

Gabbygamer 02-16-2007 12:33 PM

Need patch

please please please update SoranUI 10244x768 I am hooked on this skin can't imagine trying to play without it lol =))

HeistD 02-19-2007 02:29 PM

Tah the TBS expansion has really jacked up the locations of the new "powersource" slot and the range slot. Currently using default UI and its like WTF after using Ortin for 5 or so years

Aiene1 02-19-2007 04:34 PM

tbs update wru

pleaaaaase update this ui for TBS! i don't like any other ui's out there and i hate the default ui too :(

GilliamII 04-04-2007 06:10 PM

Has anyone been able to get this working yet? Just came back to EQ after a few months off and my UIs are all busted. Got most of them working again except this one. If it's still not usable can anyone recommend one of a similar style?

soran 05-18-2007 09:37 PM

I'm back...

I'll get an update posted here ASAP. Probably this weekend if all goes well.

oakling 06-17-2007 07:22 AM

I've uploaded a fix for Soran ui for tbs while we wait on Sorans update. Should be in patches section soon.

JMB555 06-24-2007 11:21 PM

thanks for posting the update

soran 08-15-2007 07:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Fix for 8/15/07 Patch.

Copy the attached file into SoranUI folder. Let me know if there are any problems

Thanks to Oakling for the previous patch!

whitewof 11-08-2007 04:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I dont know if this is normal but when i was using your cleric UI i noticed that the ammo box was out of place and ended up where one of my inventory boxes is suppose to go. the next time i am able to log into eq I will post an image for you if needed.

<edit>here is the image of the inventory for a better understanding

JMB555 04-29-2008 10:21 PM

Updated to Sof

2 Attachment(s)
Updated To SoF ... I think ... cant test the 10 spell slot as i dont have the aa yet.

Just download these 2 files and place in the Soran Directory

JMB555

eaenyyen 09-07-2008 02:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is the EQUI animations file to fix soran after the recent patch. I have also modified my ui to work with a 1440x900 resolution and repositioned everything so you can use the tenth spell icon and everything still fits together as intended. Unfotunately, those changes were made shortly after the release of SoF and I only recently started playing again and dont remember what all i had to change. (took me two hours to figure out how to fix the animations file again). If anyone needs any part of my current version or a copy of it in its entirety, please let me know.
This is the greatest Cleric UI ever, and I would really hate to see it dissapear

alley2300 10-07-2008 08:36 AM

For some reason, i could never use this after one of the patches and i couldn't find the main download for it. Is it still out there?

Edit**

I have been messing with this all day now, and still cannot get this UI to load anymore. I am not sure what I am doing wrong, or if i have the wrong version, or an incomplete one.

If someone has a complete version that can be emailed or sent to me, or has a link of it that can PM me, i would greatly appreciate it.

soran 07-27-2009 10:45 AM

Been a while.. sorry to leave you guys hanging. I was out of the game. I'm trying to revamp the UI to make it more friendly to various resolutions so that there's only 1 version to update. I'll keep you posted.

After I get it working a little better I'll update the files online before proceeding with some of the other updates I have planned.

Xionnae 07-27-2009 01:02 PM

!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soran
Been a while.. sorry to leave you guys hanging. I was out of the game. I'm trying to revamp the UI to make it more friendly to various resolutions so that there's only 1 version to update. I'll keep you posted.

After I get it working a little better I'll update the files online before proceeding with some of the other updates I have planned.

Awesome! Thanks. Can't wait to see it.