EQInterface Forums

EQInterface Forums (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Released (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   1600 x 1200 Infin Mix (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14940)

Sage Blazynice 08-23-2004 06:41 PM

1600 x 1200 Infin Mix

1 Attachment(s)
The files are uploaded in Mix and Match Complete sets :) It also works in 1280 x 1024. Does not have a target circle so add your own :)

Sage Blazynice 08-24-2004 04:25 AM

Reserved for future updates :)

Sage Blazynice 09-01-2004 04:08 AM

Is there anything anyone wants to comment about it or would like things altered about or would like to make suggestions or questions on this UI? Please post :)

Tema 09-01-2004 07:01 AM

I liked your ui but could never get it to work in game. error log said nothing. but it could be something in one of your xml's. I ran it through sidl and it showed up like a lot of the ones I make. I hope someone could get it to work.
I did like your Character UI nice set up in game I have played for years and never could get my ui the way I wanted it. I liked the viewport which is the first one my 20.5 monitor has ever seen. Nice work wished I could get it to work in game. :nana:

Sage Blazynice 09-01-2004 01:25 PM

Shoot me a tell cross server and I will see if I can get it working for ya :) I have no idea why it wouldnt load and no errors :)

Kilaer 09-02-2004 09:31 AM

I like to have title bars on but when i turned them on for this ui, they would not work. Is there a way to fix it?

Numgrak 09-03-2004 12:56 PM

Hi Blazy :)

Sage Blazynice 09-05-2004 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilaer
I like to have title bars on but when i turned them on for this ui, they would not work. Is there a way to fix it?

I have tried to make it work in my UI that I use personally and it is not working for me, however I will continue working on it for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numgrak
Hi Blazy :)

Howdy Numgrak :) Long time no talk.

Kilaer 09-07-2004 08:30 AM

I really appreciate it. I like this ui and am gonna continue to use. Very clean cut. I use different ui's but I really like this one. When you are able to fix title bar thingie let me know. /hug and thank you :) :nana:

Kilaer 09-07-2004 10:47 AM

works great, whatever you did :)

thank you hun

Sage Blazynice 09-13-2004 12:36 AM

New version 3.0 is uploaded and waiting authorization atm :) Only a few things have been changed and they are mainly making my UI OOW ready to go -- check it out under my name and give me feed back please :) It still works in 1600 x 1200 and greater as well as 1280 x 1024 :)

Sage Blazynice 09-13-2004 12:38 AM

Btw you will get the spell bar spot and the 5 buff slots showing unknown spell till OOW is released if you use it before then. Happy hunting folks !

Qinadwen 09-13-2004 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage Blazynice
New version 3.0 is uploaded and waiting authorization atm :) Only a few things have been changed and they are mainly making my UI OOW ready to go -- check it out under my name and give me feed back please :) It still works in 1600 x 1200 and greater as well as 1280 x 1024 :)

I would like to download this file you made, to patch my existing UI with, but cant seem to find where you have put it ...

>>EDIT<<

Ignore, found it :)

Sage Blazynice 09-13-2004 02:54 PM

With the new changes that dolby has placed out - I am attempting to fix these as fast as possible :) Bear with me and I will have an update done by the end of today :)

Sage Blazynice 09-13-2004 03:44 PM

Ok all updated and awaiting moderation :) If any problems please pm me or leave a message here :) It has been tested on beta and no errors and works perfectly fine as of 2 : 30 mst :)

Sage Blazynice 09-15-2004 12:01 AM

I have received numerous IM's PM's and the like asking me if this is designed to work with OOW the new expansion. Yes, It is all up to date for this expansion. I hope this clears up some confusion :)

Tristam29 09-15-2004 01:52 PM

picture..

You should update the picture to show some OoW features. Not only are they very slick looking, but they will probably cut down on your IMs and PMs. Also, just because I didn't have time to try at lunch, does this UI have an option for a separate Pet Window that disappears when your lose your pet? As an enchanter, I like having my pet window disappear on a charm break.

Sage Blazynice 09-15-2004 02:08 PM

Quote:
Tristam29 You should update the picture to show some OoW features. Not only are they very slick looking, but they will probably cut down on your IMs and PMs. Also, just because I didn't have time to try at lunch, does this UI have an option for a separate Pet Window that disappears when your lose your pet? As an enchanter, I like having my pet window disappear on a charm break.

No, unfortunatly not on the pet window. I used to have mine do the same thing so I switched the format. The attack indicator is the player window and the pet window is the player, clickies and pet window. Hope that helps.

Tristam29 09-16-2004 12:45 PM

I really like your style, but if you separated the Pet information and put it back into a separate window I would LOVE your UI. You could change the player window from just an attack indicator to what would essentially be the current pet window. Instead of a pet tab in the upper right you could have the attack indicator. Then the pet and player information could be up at the same time. I think a lot of pet classes would like this. I know I would.

Sage Blazynice 09-16-2004 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristam29
I really like your style, but if you separated the Pet information and put it back into a separate window I would LOVE your UI. You could change the player window from just an attack indicator to what would essentially be the current pet window. Instead of a pet tab in the upper right you could have the attack indicator. Then the pet and player information could be up at the same time. I think a lot of pet classes would like this. I know I would.

Will work on this - working on version 3.5 now - you are right a lot of people have requested this of me in my guild :)

Tristam29 09-16-2004 04:26 PM

Outstanding! I'll keep checking back.

Sage Blazynice 09-18-2004 12:31 AM

Should have an update by the middle of next week or so :) Working hard on this and we will fix it :)

Sage Blazynice 09-22-2004 04:25 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Ok new one is up and it is awaiting moderation now. Add your own target circle and your gtg :)

Hope y'all like it. Give me a yell if you dont or want something changed :)

Downloads are to the left in the folder :)
<--------------------