EQInterface Forums

EQInterface Forums (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Released (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Egras(Reborn) Hotbutton (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20314)

Fnyyen 03-31-2009 12:33 AM

M&M Minimalest Enhancements/Suggestions

the button is finally Updated to SoD to the best of my ability's please feel free to post any problems suggestions at the link below.

if ur wanting to take a look at the changes or even download the Hotbutton please head here M&M Minimalest

MVG0614 03-31-2009 01:11 AM

Hello there... I was just wondering.. with your whole Hotbutton thing.. where are the invite/follow/disband/lfg buttons? Also, can you make the group page look like the main pages group?

Fnyyen 03-31-2009 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVG0614
Hello there... I was just wondering.. with your whole Hotbutton thing.. where are the invite/follow/disband/lfg buttons? Also, can you make the group page look like the main pages group?

Updated:Updated File

MVG0614 04-02-2009 12:55 PM

Perfect! Next spot of info for you lol! on the HP/Mana/End bars... The Mana % copies the HP% instead of being on its own.

Fnyyen 04-02-2009 05:54 PM

there wasn't a mana % on it. i can add one tho..ill work on it after raid.. should be patched later on tonight. i made a mistake with hotbar 2 on the last patch have been trying to fix it.. soon as that is done adding the mana / Endurance % will be cake.

Fnyyen 04-03-2009 01:33 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Updated enjoy

MVG0614 04-03-2009 10:01 PM

Hehe! That's not what i meant silly! I meant for the makeshift player window (Your personal HP/M/End bars, at the end the % number the mana would duplicate the hp instead of showing its own true %). Sorry for the confusion! Sorta cool to see the mana % for group though.. never had that before.

Fnyyen 04-04-2009 01:55 AM

hmm.. not sure what ya mean. have yet to see anything like that on either tab. if u would please give a screen shot so i can have a better understanding. hehe as for the Mana % if u like it i can leave it if ya dont want it i can remove.

Edit: n/m just found it. <3's being a bard.

Edit: Updated sorry about that.. amazing how being 1# off makes a difference. BTW Ty for helping me with the UI, sometimes i can be a dunce and not notice things.

MVG0614 04-04-2009 09:30 AM

Not a problem! This latest one looks terrific! Well done hun :) Don't call yourself a dunce either.. with that much coding its bound to have a mistake or 2 in the first few runs. I try to do a little coding myself.. and sometimes it works.. and sometimes I just give up lol. Take care hun :)

Fnyyen 04-04-2009 12:24 PM

thanks.. whelp if there is anything else ya would like to see just let me know and ill see what i can do..

Fnyyen 04-04-2009 02:29 PM

got some good new's just figured out how the bank window and the hotbutton window was linked together. will have it patched in about 2 - 3 hours just got to do some more testing before i patch

Novaburst 03-16-2019 07:07 PM

Big Bank Window

3 Attachment(s)
Wanted to suggest these:

(so they are uniform)
Buff window
Short duration Buff window

(sizeable and easier to see what bag is with what.
Big Bank Window.

Give then a look and see what yah think.

Fnyyen 03-16-2019 08:39 PM

M&M Minimalest Enhancements/Suggestions

moved your Quote: to Correct chan forgot to update page.