EQInterface Forums

EQInterface Forums (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   hybrids (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Sk Ui Please (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5858)

Demons Fear 01-22-2003 11:29 AM

Sk Ui Please

The only 2 sk UIs wont work with the new patched version of eq. I Stoped playing eq for over a year while playing AO (Anarchy online), which i like better then EQ becasue fo its fast game play, however it lacks the society that EQ has developed. ANyway My sk on Terris Thule lvl 26 is lacking a good UI. I have seen some nice Ranger ones, how about a nice SK one something evil looking ? Pleeeeeease

Canorne 01-22-2003 02:33 PM

Skadowknighs I have Created an UI for you!

:D I know how much SKs and Paladins have been wanting a Working UI with a nice look on them. I have just the thing for you guys. This one is the Shadowknight version and I use it on my SK alt now, that is how I test what I put together. If it doesn't work for me, it doesn't work for you!) Heh, anyways I don't want to sound like an Engineer expressing my job here for pete's sake.)I you have any problem with the UI, please let me know at this e-mail address. I can also be reached at my guild's website in the forums section.

This is the SK UI Folder named Darklord you can download anytime you like. :D

Canorne 01-22-2003 03:40 PM

Skadowknighs I have Created an UI for you!

:D I know how much SKs and Paladins have been wanting a Working UI with a nice look on them. I have just the thing for you guys. This one is the Shadowknight version and I use it on my SK alt now, that is how I test what I put together. If it doesn't work for me, it doesn't work for you!) Heh, anyways I don't want to sound like an Engineer expressing my job here for pete's sake.)I you have any problem with the UI, please let me know at this e-mail address. I can also be reached at my guild's website in the forums section.

This is the SK UI Folder named Darklord you can download anytime you like. :D

kasca 01-22-2003 04:09 PM

Iam also working to fix the one i posted..

Demons Fear 01-23-2003 11:55 PM

Cant find it

Im haveing troubles finding the UI file, i cant acces it from your link. If u would be so kind could you email it to me at [email protected].

Canorne 01-24-2003 01:29 PM

SK ui link broken

Hey guys, obviously the SK UI link for darklord is broken. those interested in a SK UI my E-Mail and guild website will be posted below. I still do not understand why in the hell my skins are not accepted? They are user friendly with needed addons. I can be reached at this e-mail address if you need a UI for any class available. My guilds website can be found at this link. Go to our public forums and reply a post for you class specific UI.

Canorne 01-26-2003 04:14 AM

Shadowknight UI link is working again)

OK all you SK peps out there the SK link above it now working so click on the link in the upper replies for the custom SK UI.

Googaba da Trol 02-04-2003 12:01 PM

link no workee

semjaza 02-25-2003 08:22 PM

I just happened to be reviewing my web server logs and saw all the references to "darklord.zip" (which I had renamed and fixed the links on guild forum buuuuuttttt Canorne didn't know that).

I just copied the file and gave it the name to match the link above. HOWEVER this skin might NOT work since there have been several UI patches since Canorne created them.

(Canorne, email me at semjaza at lunatiq dot org if you want to post updated ones. I'll host em for you still.)

Other skins Canorne made (click em to download):

Holyhealer
Ranger
Shadowknight (darklord)

Semjaza Angelhealer
Templar of Brell Serilis
Officer of Vanguards of Excellence
Erollisi Marr Server

Caleal 02-26-2003 01:09 AM

Umm, screenshot?

phineas101 03-19-2003 08:20 PM

ss if its not too much trouble please. I like to see what Im getting before I waste my time with it. =/

Zulpel 04-30-2003 04:39 AM

Considering that there are so Few Shadowknight/ Paladin UI's out there i personally would ( and did ) Download it. What harms it gonna do ya huh?
:rolleyes:

Thymene 07-31-2003 02:37 AM

Link

i tried the link and it worked now im gonna check out the ui but i have to read how to install them.

milkit 08-29-2003 12:50 AM

that is a very nice sk UI , just the kind i'm looking for , is there any updated versions of it . of course updateing it myself is not a option i dont understand this stuff .