||09-18-2019 11:10 AM
Game Update Notes: 18 Sept 2019
- Made improvements to taunt messages:
- Taunt messages are sent to all players in the area, and include the name of the NPC being taunted.
- Added a new chat filter for taunt messages.
- Failing to capture your target's attention is more clearly indicated as a partial success.
- Added a message when a player obtains aggro using an aggro lock ability (Ex: Undivided Attention).
- Taunt spells are no longer blocked by spells locking an NPC's aggro.
- Sends a single message to players in the area when someone uses an area effect taunt (Ex: Area Taunt).
Source and full patch notes.
- NPC tells are now formatted as 'Soandso told you' while player tells (including cross server tells) appear as 'Soandso tells you.'
- Removed an extra space from raid chat messages.
- Changed the format of tells from tell windows when writing to the log. They now use the same format as regular tells.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:22 PM.
vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.