EQInterface Forums

EQInterface Forums (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   XML modification help. (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Looking for help with a slight modification (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22155)

Novbre 04-04-2019 04:56 PM

Looking for help with a slight modification

I am in LOVE with the LodiDodi UI! But the Group window is making me neurotic! Can someone help point out to me what needs to be deleted and/or edited to removed the first box of information..the box with the AC, ATK and WT info (circled in green). This isn't information I need at a glance, and when I do need it I can get it from my Inventory window. that block of info is making the over all window too tall for where I want to use it, but it's the perfect size if that information is removed.

The window is also about 5 px too narrow and 5 px too short so the right and bottom sides are clipped. So if anyone can tell me what needs to be edited to add about 5 px to the right and bottom sides (circled in pink), I would greatly appreciate it as well! Sadly my reverse engineering xml skills are 15 years out of date, and sucked even back then lol.

Any help would be awesome!

~ Novbre

Fnyyen 04-08-2019 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novbre

~ Novbre

has anyone helped u with this issue yet bud? if not drop a link to the Player window and ill see what i can do for ya.

Xukil 04-09-2019 06:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The window isn't cropped for me so I am not sure what is going on with that. There is a lot to change to get rid of the top 6 gauges and shrink the window...I am not able to do that right now...As its a one off someone else can take up that challenge(though its not that hard). You just have to keep the pieces defined then comment them out in the actual window <pieces> </pieces> block at the end...:eek:

Leigo 05-13-2019 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novbre

I am in LOVE with the LodiDodi UI! But the Group window is making me neurotic! Can someone help point out to me what needs to be deleted and/or edited to removed the first box of information..the box with the AC, ATK and WT info (circled in green). This isn't information I need at a glance, and when I do need it I can get it from my Inventory window. that block of info is making the over all window too tall for where I want to use it, but it's the perfect size if that information is removed.

The window is also about 5 px too narrow and 5 px too short so the right and bottom sides are clipped. So if anyone can tell me what needs to be edited to add about 5 px to the right and bottom sides (circled in pink), I would greatly appreciate it as well! Sadly my reverse engineering xml skills are 15 years out of date, and sucked even back then lol.

~ Novbre

you have a working download for this? i'd like to help but the ui i got is super outdated