EQInterface Forums

EQInterface Forums (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Help ! ? ! ? (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Tekkyn/Delta3.0 (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9676)

Darkreapyr 08-14-2003 10:26 PM

LMAO how many times did you try to cast that middle spell that didnt do anything

frstbear 08-15-2003 02:41 AM

Doh

<--------beats head into wall

LMAO, well bears are not well known for thier math skills.....

I did find it, (honest, I did) after changing the icons to the Tking set I am used to it stood out, :p

Wolfman1980 08-17-2003 03:20 PM

Spell Cast Window

I love the work you've been doing on the Delta UIs they just keep getting better. However i prefered the Spell Cast window from version 2.2 over version 3.0 is there any way you could code up that one again (with the mana bar in it love having that right by spells) as a seperate download or something.

Brumuur 08-17-2003 05:21 PM

I'd like to see this @ 1600x1200

I know it is a lot to ask but I would like to see this in the larger resolution of 1600x1200. It is nice work regardless... kudos

Gdaren 08-18-2003 03:43 AM

Awsome

This UI is totally awsome... Would be nice to have a set char file
but other than that.... It has become the standard for my Ranger & Warrior...

Thanks and keep up the good work...

DruganRogue 08-18-2003 05:05 AM

Chat Windows

Awesome UI! Only complaint I have is trying to move the chat windows. I cant seem to move them just resize horiz and vert. Also having the name of a chat window would be awesome. I liked how the old pet window fit in with the interface.

Lothay 08-18-2003 06:26 AM

I installed this new version this morning.

I'm using 1280 x 1024 and used the default install. I found it nearly impossible to move the Buff Window and the Songs window.

In order to do so, I had to edit the XML file and turn the border for those windows on, move them, then turn the borders off again. Most frustrating.

However, once everything is in place, this UI looks marvelous. Stunning. Clear, easy to read, compact, with a high level of style. Nice work Tekkyn.

I would sugguest including the .ini files for the UI since the manipilation of some windows is rather difficult.

P.S. I also would love to see a 1600 x 1200 version of this UI. /drool

DruganRogue 08-18-2003 10:15 AM

Lothay how did you turn the border on for the chat window? I cant seem to move the chat windows at all.

Zakcor 08-19-2003 02:07 AM

I cant ever get the grey scheme to work on it.. I have added a few files in the ui but I just cant seem to get the grey to work. I love the UI's he has been doing I had put the ui up on the page to download just the way I use it but If I could get it to work in grey I would love it even more and put it up that way too!! Great job on the UI man keep up the good work. delta 3 is the best of them all I like that one the best.

zal's junk Mag's Junk Pak's Junk

Oobercat 08-29-2003 05:59 PM

this UI must miss something .. when i load it there's stuff missing so I can't complete it like the screenshot.
I have everything in place but also to make the UI work I had to delete EQUI_Animations.xml , could this be the problem?

DruganRogue 08-29-2003 06:05 PM

The best thing to do is put the default UI on first get all the components of the UI in the middle of the screen. Switch back to Delta 3 and you should see the rest of the components. Sometime when switching some of the components will go offscreen. I also edited the chat boxes to include the borders so I can have the name of each chat box viewable and movable alot easier. This UI rocks!

Oobercat 08-29-2003 06:19 PM

this is how my UI looks when I load it:

Ruluvan 08-29-2003 06:24 PM

Same for me =(

Oobercat 08-29-2003 06:38 PM

seems I located the problem, the UI doesnt work on beta server but did on live servers =(

Gdaren 08-30-2003 01:44 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Ruluvan
Same for me =(

Ummm it does work on tribunal, I use it on three chars now. Looks like the backgrounds got turned off... click on the texture for each box.....