EQInterface Forums

EQInterface Forums (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Released (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Savok's Vert UI (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21102)

Halelen 12-16-2018 07:00 AM

I haven't updated the stand alone bank window yet....I'll do that when I get home today. Or you can dl one of my uis and pull it from there.
Hal

Solstyss 12-16-2018 10:02 PM

Hal's all open bank just being updated and work with savok ui now , but i still got 2 tab bank, will try to see why i don't have just one windows.

it works fine on AB server but not on agnaar

Halelen 12-17-2018 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstyss
Hal's all open bank just being updated and work with savok ui now , but i still got 2 tab bank, will try to see why i don't have just one windows.

it works fine on AB server but not on agnaar

Is Sgnarr a progression server? If so it may be blocked

Solstyss 12-17-2018 07:49 AM

yes it is; we are locked at ldon xpac

ForinIronshield 12-26-2018 12:01 AM

Patch for The Burning Lands

I've generated the following and uploaded it.

Overall Patch to Clearbrooke / Finamdar modification to Savok Vert Blue dated 6_2018. This incorporates all known changes for latest expansion.

General changes:
1. Added Shared Bank Slots 5 and 6 to tabbed area for Shared Bank slots in Big Bank Window
2. Added block elements for HotKey Bank 11
3. Added Fuse and Reward buttons to Item Display window
4. Added The Burning Lands Expansion graphic splash to EQUI_Animations - this adds it to the Achievements master list in the Achievements Window (otherwise shows up as text only).

NOTE: This eliminates all load failures and missing elements identified in UIerror.txt. There are still two UI related .tga load errors in the texture.txt file, but the error coding doesn't identify the file by name, only type and time stamp. Texture missing appears to be non-critical. Will still investigate.

Note: This should work with any color variant.

Patch is located here:

https://www.eqinterface.com/downloa...nfo.php?id=6762

Ketusumodoki 12-27-2018 09:22 AM

Update for the burning lands

is this being updated for the burning lands expansion and adding the faction window ?
if you try to type /faction and then zone or open a window the game will crash so i've been using a modified default

ForinIronshield 12-27-2018 07:17 PM

Faction Window Crash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketusumodoki
is this being updated for the burning lands expansion and adding the faction window ?
if you try to type /faction and then zone or open a window the game will crash so i've been using a modified default

So, Tallie ran your first scenario just now with these additional mods made on top of the 6-2018 Clearbrooke / Finamdar update to VertBlue. She zoned from her guild flag back to the guild hall then back to the guild flag with the faction window opened, no failure or crash.

On preliminary data, I'd say that the combination of whatever Clearbrooke and Finamdar compiled plus the minor corrections I made for the expansion resulted in fixing that particular bug. Of course, that's based on limited testing.

If anyone can replicate that crash, please post anything you can on what you were doing and where so we can try to get to the root of the issue.

dupliciti 12-28-2018 09:32 AM

I just wished to say thank you for the update if that's ok. Brought a smile to my face when I loaded the game with the new fix. Very much appreciated.

Eyashusa_BB 12-28-2018 03:59 PM

If anyone else is working the new TBL evolving items, the claim button was missing with the latest version of the UI. I do run a few mods with this UI also, so could be that, but if anyone else can verify, would be much appreciated.

Eya

ForinIronshield 12-28-2018 06:31 PM

Missing Claim Button

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyashusa_BB
If anyone else is working the new TBL evolving items, the claim button was missing with the latest version of the UI. I do run a few mods with this UI also, so could be that, but if anyone else can verify, would be much appreciated.

Eya

Can you identify which window this is missing from or post a picture of the window from a screencapture? That would allow an assessment of what is broken.

Eyashusa_BB 12-29-2018 01:17 AM

This is in Vert Blue

This is in Default UI

ForinIronshield 12-29-2018 10:56 AM

Missing Claim Button

OK - it looks like this is the button labeled as "Reward" in the interface. This has been added in the patch files I generated.

If you've only loaded the Clearbrooke/Finamdar 6-2018 UI, go ahead and download and patch in the patch I generated. These add the missing buttons (Reward and Fuse) to the ItemDislpay window.

Let me know if it doesn't and I'll figure out what I missed.

*Edit* I just had Tallie check the Inventory Window for a pair of Tattered Silk Gloves and they didn't show the button correctly. I may have two buttons overlapping each other. I will get that sorted out this afternoon.
*/Edit*

ForinIronshield 12-29-2018 01:32 PM

Missing Claim Button

OK - I think I identified the error that I made. I had created the items but failed to include them in the Page item that is the ItemDescriptionTab. That's been fixed and uploaded.

If you can, check out this patch to VertBlue. Unfortunately, Tallie doesn't have anything (or all of the pieces) that allow evaluation of the two buttons at this time. If anyone can check this, I'd appreciate it.

The fix is uploaded but in the review cycle. As soon as it's available, I will provide the link.

It's still the same file link:
https://www.eqinterface.com/downloa...nfo.php?id=6762

Eyashusa_BB 12-30-2018 03:19 AM

Seems to be working so far, though I need to finish another evolve step to do final testing.

Thanks

Eya

ForinIronshield 12-30-2018 10:42 AM

Missing Claim Button

Excellent!

Thanks for the feedback!