EQInterface Forums

EQInterface Forums (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Released (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Savok's Vert UI (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21102)

Luolas 03-15-2019 12:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stosh
Can you just remove the tabs altogether? I don't care if I can't move or edit chat windows in game with the mods.

In this UI I'm going to embrace features like this, but focus on keeping the minimal/functional nature of the UI. But if you want Tabless Chat put these files from Finamdar in your Vert directory. They seem to work just fine. I would encourage everyone to try it as is first though. :)

EQUI_ChatContainerWindow.xml
EQUI_ChatWindow.xml
(Note: I didn't need any of the *.cur files)

Luolas 04-10-2019 11:11 PM

Literally a Vanity update

2019-04-10 - Complete UI - for the 2019-03-13 patch - literally a Vanity update
Updates:
EQUI_Animations.xml
- corrected lack of text image(s) for the Achievements > General > Vanity category name

I discovered a missed UI change that was mentioned in Game Update Notes: July 18, 2018

*** Miscellaneous ***
- Hero's Forge, Heritage Crate, Pet Crate, and similar achievements have been moved to the new General -> Vanity category.

Download here.

Savok 05-30-2019 11:44 AM

Sorry I no longer have any files for Vert, I don't even have the game installed anymore so please stop PMing me thanks.

Tamsyn 06-20-2019 10:58 AM

Update for 19th June 2019 patch

June 19th 2019 patch

I've made the requred fixes to EQUI_Inventory.xml to attach the <ScreenID> tags and I've also re-sized a the XP and AAXP fields to reflect the new display up to 3 decimal places.

You can find the file in the download section

Luolas 06-21-2019 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamsyn
June 19th 2019 patch

I've made the requred fixes to EQUI_Inventory.xml to attach the <ScreenID> tags and I've also re-sized a the XP and AAXP fields to reflect the new display up to 3 decimal places.

You can find the file in the download section

Thanks Tamsyn! I was going to look at this over the weekend.

Malkayah 10-08-2019 11:21 PM

Has anyone been getting a significant amount of crashing when zoning using this UI in the past few weeks? It's happening for me across characters and on multiple computers. Just trying to narrow down the issue...

SteelRain 10-21-2019 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkayah
Has anyone been getting a significant amount of crashing when zoning using this UI in the past few weeks? It's happening for me across characters and on multiple computers. Just trying to narrow down the issue...

I've been having some issues with crashing since the last patch myself

Memnoch92999 10-27-2019 05:17 PM

Issues with certain new items in game not having an icon

For stuff from the Troll Heritage crate, some from the Gnome Heritage crate and the Errollosi bunnies and recent free familiars there are no icons displaying with the most recent (or any previous) Savok's VertUI

Is there a fix for this that we can add from some other source?

Eyashusa_BB 10-29-2019 11:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Not a wizard in XML, but these changes let me load the UI.

Eya

Eyashusa_BB 10-29-2019 11:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ok had another file that needed some help, now loads without showing incompatible files.

Changes made to

EQUI_Animations.XML
EQUI_Templates.XML
EQUI_KeyRingWnd.XML

Eya

Nagus 12-18-2019 10:18 AM

Test server showing with December patch.

Atlas page error
Your XML files are not compatible etc

Atlas or Map is working as far as i can see.

Any help is appreciated :)

dupliciti 12-18-2019 01:08 PM

May I also humbly ask for an update please for live servers if anyone is able.

Eyashusa_BB 12-18-2019 03:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Since I posted those other files there was 1 small change to add in the ToV graphic in the ach window.

The Atlas Error is also in the default UI

I have attached a VertBlue zip file to patch your current files, try it out. Your mileage might vary, I made these changes for me and hopefully they work for you.

I would make a copy of your current UI directory and then drop these files into it.

Eya

ivorry 12-18-2019 05:00 PM

Nm, I fixed it

Luolas 12-18-2019 05:35 PM

Complete UI with Tamsyn's and Eya's patch files.

2019-12-18 - Complete UI - for the 2019-12-18 patch - took Tamsyn's and Eya's patch files and rolled them into the main set of files to make a complete UI. Much thanks to Tamsyn and Eya.

Download here.

Hopefully, this will make it easier to get going as there have been several patches since the April complete UI release.

Luolas