EQInterface Forums

EQInterface Forums (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Request (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Vitruvian Inventory UI (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14530)

Mysticcat 07-18-2004 02:00 PM

Vitruvian Inventory UI

3 Attachment(s)
Ok, I have been using this inventory UI for a long time. I like it.
But, the person who made it is no longer playing EQ and I am not a UI fixer/modifier.
So I am coming to you people here to see if I can get some help from one of you on fixing this UI so that it will do the new modifications that have just come out.
Here it is in zip form. It may be an older version than the one I am using. I also attached the UIinventory that I am using at this time, which I think was an update to the one in the zip file.

Thanks for any help that you all can give me. I really like this UI and would like to continue using it. :)

Mysticcat 07-20-2004 12:16 AM

Please cant someone help me on this :)

Nift 07-20-2004 06:44 AM

What do you want? both mana and endurance? Were do you want them?

There are alot of people that will usually gladly help but it does require you to provide All the needed information.

Mysticcat 07-20-2004 03:32 PM

Thank you for the reply :)
Mana and endurance would both be awesome. Im sorry I didnt specify where to add them at, :o I just kinda figured that they would just get added. LOL sorry :)
Up on the right side below the AC HP indicators would be a great place for them.

Thanks Lots for the help :)

kasca 07-21-2004 03:04 PM

I also use it for my clr. Id lov a updated one myself.
:nana: :D :nana:

Mysticcat 07-21-2004 08:21 PM

Yes, I've used that UI for a long time. I like the way it shows the objects where the human parts themselves are.
I sure hope someone can fix it to be used with the new info. :)

Mysticcat 07-23-2004 04:10 AM

need help still please someone :o :)

Dragon8703 07-23-2004 07:45 AM

How do I make UI's

I like most of the UI's I have seen, but as most will agree depending on what class you have needs are different on each of them. If anyone can tell me what program to get or how to start making a UI I would greatly appreciate it. Usually I am quick to pick up things on computers so if I do alright I will post them, just need a start in the right direction. Please email me at at [email protected]

Nift 07-24-2004 08:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Sorry all been away a few days. I gave this a try but I am at work so can not test it. I would bet the locations numbers need to be adjusted. I have added the <!-- Added --> tags were I added to the file for assistance.

Will also just post what I added were.

Under ATKNumber label set added two new labels sets.
Code:
<!-- ADDED --> <Label item ="IW_Mananumberlabel"> <ScreenID>Mananumberlabel</ScreenID> <!--<Font>3</Font>--> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>340</X> <Y>45</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>64</CX> <CY>14</CY> </Size> <Text>MANA</Text> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="IW_ManaNumber"> <ScreenID>ManaNumber</ScreenID> <EQType>128</EQType> <!--<Font>3</Font>--> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>366</X> <Y>45</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>80</CX> <CY>14</CY> </Size> <Text>0</Text> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>true</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="IW_ENDLabel"> <ScreenID>ENDLabel</ScreenID> <!--<Font>3</Font>--> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>340</X> <Y>57</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>64</CX> <CY>14</CY> </Size> <Text>Endurance</Text> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="IW_ENDNumber"> <ScreenID>ENDNumber</ScreenID> <EQType>129</EQType> <!--<Font>3</Font>--> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>366</X> <Y>57</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>80</CX> <CY>14</CY> </Size> <Text>0</Text> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>true</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <!-- END ADDED -->

Then in the bottom of the file in the pieces I added:

Code:
<!-- Added --> <Pieces>IW_Mananumberlabel</Pieces> <Pieces>IW_ManaNumber</Pieces> <Pieces>IW_ENDLabel</Pieces> <Pieces>IW_ENDNumber</Pieces> <!-- Added -->

Attached is the edited file. I hope this helps you.

Mysticcat 07-25-2004 08:38 PM

ok, what you did seems to work and looks great ;)
but there are now 3 ATK places below the HP /AC numbers.
If ya can fix those I think we got a winner here :)

Thanks so much for the help, your AWESOME ;) :) :D

Nift 07-25-2004 09:58 PM

LOL I forgot to change the actual text for those entries. Ok edited the original it should now show mana and endurance instead of three ATK.

That what happens when I try to edit code on break at work.

Mysticcat 07-26-2004 03:57 PM

Thank you so much.
You did a great job, even if you were at work on break ;)
I am using it and loving it. WOOT Great job
Thank you so much again :nana: :) ;) :D

kasca 08-02-2004 11:43 AM

:confused: Ok i cant paste this in. WHat iam i doing wrong???

kasca 11-01-2004 01:02 PM

!!HELP!! ... please i tryed to do this with paste. I cant get it to work. Could someone post the updated inventory? I really lov this in my cleric ui.

kasca 11-03-2004 01:08 PM

Man please can someone post the zip for this. Sorry some of us are just to dumb to do it the posted way :confused: