EQInterface Forums

EQInterface Forums (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Beta (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Graphite & Sars COV Beta (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22217)

mh272 11-23-2020 01:54 AM

Graphite & Sars COV Beta

Here are the COV Beta files for Graphite and Sars.

EDIT: FILES REMOVED. Release in downloads area.

Novaburst 11-26-2020 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mh272
Here are the COV Beta files for Graphite and Sars.

Copy over your graphite or sars folder from live to beta. Download and unzip appropriate .zip for whatever you are using. Overwrite all files.

Updates:
----------
Graphite - Bank and find updated for dragon's hoard. Will give dragon's hoard the graphite treatment in a future update.

Sars - Bank and find updated for dragon's hoard. Animations updated for COV achievements. (currently none). Inventory updated to fix coin overlapping issue.

Every time I hit the find button the find item window moves a few pixels up and to the right. Is this normal behavior or am I bugged?

mh272 11-26-2020 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novaburst
Every time I hit the find button the find item window moves a few pixels up and to the right. Is this normal behavior or am I bugged?

For which UI? I am not home and won't be until sunday to check anything. Doesn't sound normal no matter what ui.

Novaburst 11-26-2020 01:42 PM

Quote:
For which UI? I am not home and won't be until sunday to check anything. Doesn't sound normal no matter what ui.

The Graphite UI.

mh272 11-29-2020 02:27 AM

I looked into this and what you describe is not happening to me or my friend. Maybe something weird on your end?

Just so we are on the same page, you are talking about the find item button in in find item window right?

Novaburst 11-30-2020 01:19 PM

Quote:
I looked into this and what you describe is not happening to me or my friend. Maybe something weird on your end?

Just so we are on the same page, you are talking about the find item button in in find item window right?

Yes. Hmm very strange. Guess I will have to do a re install.

Novaburst 12-01-2020 12:51 PM

Quote:
Yes. Hmm very strange. Guess I will have to do a re install.

I locked the window in place and now have no further issues.

Out of curiosity, is it possible to make the buff and short buff windows stand alone? I use Graphite on my main, but default on my boxes. It would be killer to get the buffs and short duration buffs to work on my alts.

mh272 12-02-2020 12:12 AM

Quote:
I locked the window in place and now have no further issues.

Out of curiosity, is it possible to make the buff and short buff windows stand alone? I use Graphite on my main, but default on my boxes. It would be killer to get the buffs and short duration buffs to work on my alts.

yeah, but it will take me a little time, maybe by sunday. I will attach the files here.

mh272 12-02-2020 10:10 PM

Files in first post updated 12/2/2020.

Novaburst 12-03-2020 11:15 AM

Quote:
yeah, but it will take me a little time, maybe by sunday. I will attach the files here.

Awesome, Thank you!

mh272 12-06-2020 12:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:
Awesome, Thank you!

Here is the buff window, but no numbers. I don't have a lot of time this time of year and there are other solutions out there. Let me know what you want fine tuned and I will try and get to it when I can.