EQInterface Forums

EQInterface Forums (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Beta (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   GraphiteUI Updates 03-23-2019 Beta (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22151)

Novaburst 04-18-2019 02:39 PM

I was really hoping that the Extended target, group window and player window would of been stretchable. They are so small on screens I use and the names of mercs and targeted npc's fill pass the window edge.

I make the windows stretchable, but the contents of the window do not resize. I found the background images in the png's and such, But I have no idea how to make them stretch with the window size.

Is there anyway to make the content stretch with the window size or is there a lot more to it then that? The default UI stretches the gauges. I assume the background images from the png files are the thing that would not stretch as the defualt ui has no nice background images?

mh272 04-18-2019 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novaburst
The bigbank window cut off the last 4 slots from the 44 slot bags, Just an FYI.

The inventory window has a blank space between bag slot 39 and 40 (if you start with slot0 and count). All 44 slots do show up though.

I wish I knew how to upload screen shoots to here.

If your on Erollisi, I can help you get a 44 slot bag

I created a character on erollisi called mhtest. Can you send a 44 slot bag to that character?

mh272 04-18-2019 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeySnakes
I've completed Item Overflow, Find Item, Loot Filters, Loot Filters Copy, Mail Address Book, Mail Ignore List, Mail Composition, Mail, Advanced Loot and Loot Settings.

I also fixed the Inventory window where FIND is with the other buttons at the bottom AND fixed the graphic for mercs armor slots along w/ the Graphite Inventory xml for that.

I also had to add a checkbox to Graphite Checkboxes.

I still need to create some .png for the mail Address, Sync Address and Options icons but that will be later.

Thanks for doing them! Saves me time .

But I willl NOT use inventory (just the merc fixes) or any of the loot windows. The rest I wil use after I vet them properly. Let me know when the rest of the windows are final. I will again give you credit in the notes when the time comes.

Novaburst 04-18-2019 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mh272
I created a character on erollisi called mhtest. Can you send a 44 slot bag to that character?

If only it was that simple. You need a toon that will be able to achieve hunter of TBL. I could do hunter for them, if they could join my group.

mh272 04-19-2019 12:29 AM

Quote:
If only it was that simple. You need a toon that will be able to achieve hunter of TBL. I could do hunter for them, if they could join my group.

Ok, try this. I think I had a value too small. Let me know if it's good or bad.

Quote:
The inventory window has a blank space between bag slot 39 and 40 (if you start with slot0 and count). All 44 slots do show up though.

I am not seeing that on my end. And yes I do have a 40 slot bag. I need a screenshot.

EDIT: file removed, updated file in downloads area.

Novaburst 04-19-2019 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mh272
Ok, try this. I think I had a value too small. Let me know if it's good or bad.

I am not seeing that on my end. And yes I do have a 40 slot bag. I need a screenshot.

Big bank fixed!

mh272 04-19-2019 04:59 PM

Quote:
Big bank fixed!

great! updating file in downloads area.

Setsuni 05-19-2019 04:27 PM

Any chance we can have an extended target window for TLPs that is only 5 targets. It'll save some UI space.

Thanks

mh272 05-19-2019 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuni
Any chance we can have an extended target window for TLPs that is only 5 targets. It'll save some UI space.

Thanks

Sure. Updated file. It's in the newly created tlp folder, so just copy it to your main graphite folder.