EQInterface Forums

EQInterface Forums (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   EQ2 Gallery Discussion (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8765)

Kudane 06-02-2003 01:43 AM

EQ2 Gallery Discussion

Please discuss the pictures from the news here.

There will be a new one added each day for 4 days. and each one is a bit more exciting than the last (imho).

enjoy!

metrosnowblind 06-02-2003 04:24 PM

Hah cool, being a necro myself, the choices of being a DE again in EQ2 kinda bummed me out. However these Uberkatz are mighty cool-looking, so I'll be exploring the art of the dead again I think!

Xymarra 06-02-2003 04:49 PM

Is there a link I am missing here?

Dolby 06-02-2003 04:58 PM

The same link on the front of eqinterface.com in the news. hehe

http://www.eqinterface.com/eq2.php

Raynsmajic 06-02-2003 04:58 PM

Holy mother of pearl. If that is truly what the game will look like when it is played, I would fall out of my seat. That's just amazing. The lines are so perfect and the textures, AH!!, the textures. simply breathtaking. Makes me wish I had the money to buy the game and have a subscription. /sigh. o well. Definitely feel envious for the people who do play. simply amazing....

Kudane 06-02-2003 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Raynsmajic
Holy mother of pearl. If that is truly what the game will look like when it is played, I would fall out of my seat. That's just amazing. The lines are so perfect and the textures, AH!!, the textures. simply breathtaking. Makes me wish I had the money to buy the game and have a subscription. /sigh. o well. Definitely feel envious for the people who do play. simply amazing....

HEHEHEHE should have seen me almost wet myself at E3..

BTW that is 1 of 4, the fourth one will BLOW YOUR MIND!

but you will see for yourself on Thursday.

Raynsmajic 06-02-2003 07:33 PM

/drool
Aww, see what you made me do Kudane? Now you are gonna have to clean that up. hehe. I can't wait. im sure ill fall through the floor instead of just outa my chair. And, if it's even any little bit better than this first one, I'll be just gasping for breath I'd be so amazed. I'm still outta breath from this first one. And i wanted to let you know, that if i had any method of payment, I gladly would have donated. Anything to see this amazing stuff sooner. :nana:

Dolby 06-03-2003 12:16 AM

Ok its Tuesday in CST land so the next picture is up :)

Kudane 06-03-2003 08:45 AM

And what do you think of Tues picture?

also notice there are two moons (as there have always been, Luclin was hidden for a while). even though Luclin was destroyed..

Firebat68 06-03-2003 10:51 AM

Nnnnnnnnnnnooooooooo!

This next picture rules all. Thats a real nice shot... The thing that has been killin me is the 2 seperate moons. God plz don't let SoE make another Moon expansion... just kunark and velious... thats all we need...

Well anyway... u said the 4th was good what about the 3rd? =P

Kudane 06-03-2003 11:30 AM

hehehe all of them are great.. and they get progressively more exciting..

and you will find out about the 3rd one in about 18 hours.

and I don't think there will be a moon expansion.

but time will tell..

Xymarra 06-03-2003 04:05 PM

Quote:
also notice there are two moons (as there have always been, Luclin was hidden for a while). even though Luclin was destroyed.

God plz don't let SoE make another Moon expansion.

Given that Luclin appears to be a cracked and flaming smear across the sky, I don't think they'll try to send us there again.

Dstubbs 06-03-2003 06:36 PM

The moon and where the idea came from to be destroyed liek that

Watch the movie "time Machiene" the moon was destroyed and it looks almost exactly like the movie, Qawinky dink? i think not ...

Dolby 06-04-2003 12:54 AM

Since we have recieved a fair amount of donations yesterday and today (always need more though) Kudane and myself thought it would be a good idea to release the last two pictures.

Enjoy!

Kudane 06-04-2003 02:06 AM

Thank you all for donating.. the weekends disappointing returns was quickly recovered from.. (but as dolby points out we could always use more) and Dolby and I are rewarding with the last two pictures together.