||06-19-2019 10:58 AM
Game Update Notes: 19 June 2019
- Fixed an issue that caused formatting data to be printed to log files when considering a rare creature.
- Fixed a bug with the advanced loot window that prevented 'Link All' from functioning.
- The Spell Damage filter should be working again.
- Spell damage messages from NPCs casting on others now display resist type and the spell name, and the spell emote is displayed on a separate line, similar to player direct damage spells.
- Scripted spell damage dealt to other players is now visible.
- The chat filter for Pet Spells now respects if you have Pet Spells set to hide in the options.
- Corrected an issue where kill shots were not being reported.
- The 'Highlight New Messages' chat tab option will now persist between logging in and out.
- Increased the displayed precision of self-only hit points, mana, endurance, and experience.
Source and full patch notes.
||06-19-2019 01:12 PM
anyone know where the make the change to edit the number of decimals in playerwindow?
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:33 AM.
vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.