EQInterface Forums

EQInterface Forums (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Request (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Inventory with Bags update request (Original by IceSy) (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22142)

Novaburst 03-05-2019 03:21 PM

Inventory with Bags update request (Original by IceSy)

3 Attachment(s)
Currently the Alt Currency and Evolving tabs are wrong. I was really hoping someone could help out a brother and fix them. I upload the XML and a screen shot of the bags tabbed window. I tried for a few hours to no avail. Any help would be appreciated as the bag tab for inventory windows seem to not exist anymore.

<!-- IceSy Inventory 40 Bag Slots 2012 -->

Fnyyen 03-06-2019 08:49 PM

i haven't downloaded the UI to see what exactly is going on but could ya help me out and give me a little more detail. u sure u have all the same slot bags in all slots, and where is the Alt Currancy going wrong?

just returning to game so figured id lend a hand with some fix's

Edit: n/m just downloaded and installed. i see the exact problem will need a few to figure problem out.

Fnyyen 03-06-2019 11:31 PM

just wondering did u have an issue where the Alt Currancy didnt load until after ya clicked on the Show all button?

Novaburst 03-07-2019 12:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fnyyen
just wondering did u have an issue where the Alt Currancy didnt load until after ya clicked on the Show all button?

The currency tab was working fine. The latest patch changed how it was displayed and reclaimed, so it broke what was there. The evolving items tab also got changed. They all evolve together now, you can not turn them on or off, so that part of the one tab is also incorrect and is really no longer needed I guess.

I really appreciate you taking a look at this as there is no other Inventory UI stand alone quite like it. :)

Fnyyen 03-07-2019 01:35 AM

1 Attachment(s)
k believe i found your problem's that u wanted fixed, and some. i had to make a few modifications to the Currency page to fit the new size of the added code. attempted to fix the issue where Currency not showing up at the beginning of loading but the problem seems to be tied in with the Bag's Tab i removed it to Test and see and sure enough once the Bag tab was removed the Currency loaded with the Tab.

only way to get currency out of the tab now is to click on the "show all currencies" button select the one u want then Click on the "show all Currencies" button again to get the Claim button to Highlight. im sure if i spent more then 2 hours with the window i could probably come up with a Fix but it got late fast lol.

i believe the new code broke the Bag tab then, not sure how else to fix it at the moment. maybe someone who's better with XML can fix it.

Novaburst 03-07-2019 11:03 AM

Least the currency can function now and I didn't loose the bag tab. I can live with that. Thanks! :cool:

Fnyyen 03-07-2019 11:47 AM

pleasure, my wife really likes the window so i might have to find a work around for it.

Fnyyen 03-09-2019 01:32 AM

Deleted:

Edited: found some code that may work

Fnyyen 03-09-2019 02:09 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Novaburst
Least the currency can function now and I didn't loose the bag tab. I can live with that. Thanks! :cool:

Problem Fixed Bags and Currency now Working as it should. i bet u can guess what i did to fix the issue soon as u look at inventory.

Novaburst 03-10-2019 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fnyyen
Problem Fixed Bags and Currency now Working as it should. i bet u can guess what i did to fix the issue soon as u look at inventory.

I wish I could guess, but I got no idea... Works great though!