EQInterface Forums

EQInterface Forums (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Released (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Quartz Redux Leather (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19022)

Halelen 03-15-2009 08:08 AM

if you like those and want to use them with this ui simply open them in notepad and use the replace function and replace all.tga with .dds save and reload and you will have it.

Hal

Rasshaiz 06-11-2009 10:36 AM

Having an issue with the player window. It's not showing my mana for the casters = (

got it from the Hybrid version, but just so you know = ) there is no mana bar in the caster version! = P

Love the UI! hehe :nana:

Halelen 06-11-2009 02:34 PM

once ya grabbed from hybrid it worked??

Blancko 06-13-2009 11:41 AM

running 1440 x 900 Resolution but I'm losing 2 buff slots to the side of my screen, any help on trimming it down a little, 1-13 and 16-28 all on screen but i can't seem to squeeze the rest in.

Any help would be appreciated.

Halelen 06-13-2009 12:13 PM

if running straight from download that is setup for 1680x 1050 res go into mods folder to thin horizontal buffs and grab the buffwindows from the 1440 x 900 folder and should fix ya up

Hal

Blancko 06-13-2009 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halelen
if running straight from download that is setup for 1680x 1050 res go into mods folder to thin horizontal buffs and grab the buffwindows from the 1440 x 900 folder and should fix ya up

Hal

Thanks, that worked! <3

garex 08-12-2009 10:48 PM

clean and clear

i would be forever grateful for a clean and clear update

boffo 09-19-2009 01:29 PM

Target window

I'm not seeing an attack indicator in target window when I'm attacking did I miss an add-on to make this function work ?
Thx Boff

Halelen 09-19-2009 07:35 PM

attack indicator is in player window not target window

slashtail 11-11-2009 09:53 PM

Problems with 11/11 patched version

I've been using Quartz Redux Melee for years now and have not had to patch it in a long time...I just logged in to EQ today tho and found that SOE messed with the UI files enough for mine to get messed up...thanks!

Anyway, I downloaded the patched version, copied it to my UI folder and tried to load it and it barfed on me. Tried recopying the files a couple times in window and out of window mode etc, nothing. Please help!

-Slashtail

tjloa 11-12-2009 12:11 PM

OK i have to say i love the additions to the quarts ui you made but now my eq keeps crashing with this ui so had to uninstall. My other question is is there a version of this for other resolutions then whats listed with my current comp can only play in 640x480 other wise i lag and crash to much.

Halelen 11-12-2009 10:00 PM

This ui will run at any res just make your chat windows smaller i dont have an ini for anything that small.

Halelen 11-12-2009 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slashtail
I've been using Quartz Redux Melee for years now and have not had to patch it in a long time...I just logged in to EQ today tho and found that SOE messed with the UI files enough for mine to get messed up...thanks!

Anyway, I downloaded the patched version, copied it to my UI folder and tried to load it and it barfed on me. Tried recopying the files a couple times in window and out of window mode etc, nothing. Please help!

-Slashtail

Ok Ill check the ones on site tonight and see whats up

Halelen 11-12-2009 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slashtail

-Slashtail

Just tried the dowload and worked perfect, need more info if you are having trouble

slashtail 11-12-2009 10:59 PM

I got the Redux Evolution Melee to work but the one i want is still broken. I'll try mixing and matching the window files till i can isolate the problem(s).