EQInterface Forums

EQInterface Forums (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Help ! ? ! ? (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   sparxx ui spellgem bar (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22172)

Marrywine 08-13-2019 06:09 PM

sparxx ui spellgem bar
 
i have recently returned to eq and have been using sparxx ui.
i really like it.
the only issue i have is that the spellgem bar has the spellbook icon over lap the last spell. i have to stretch the spellgem bar all the way out. some times this is not a good option.
is there any thing i can do to not have this over lap.

(and yes i checked installation and such. and search thru forums as best i could)

thanks for all the good work and helpful info.

Ansar 08-19-2019 01:50 PM

You try the optional additions to see if it fixes your problem?

https://www.eqinterface.com/downloa...nfo.php?id=6643

Marrywine 08-20-2019 01:05 PM

thank you , that seems to have worked.

Marrywine 01-28-2020 11:59 AM

Hello again, after the last update, the old issue with the spell gem bar is back.
i tried using the optional item(s) as was suggested. I am back to the old issue.
Is there some way to make the spell gem bar behave for regular servers?

i used the options EQUI_CastSpellWnd_12, renaming it.
the spell bar behaves okay, but i get an ingame error message: Your XML files are not compatible with current EverQuest files, certain windows may not perform correctly.

also, this is only 12 spells at level 91, i think i have 14.

thanks for all your work.

Leigo 02-08-2020 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marrywine
Hello again, after the last update, the old issue with the spell gem bar is back.
i tried using the optional item(s) as was suggested. I am back to the old issue.
Is there some way to make the spell gem bar behave for regular servers?

i used the options EQUI_CastSpellWnd_12, renaming it.
the spell bar behaves okay, but i get an ingame error message: Your XML files are not compatible with current EverQuest files, certain windows may not perform correctly.

also, this is only 12 spells at level 91, i think i have 14.

thanks for all your work.

If you're not on tlp I'd recommend using the live (current) build. I haven't adjusted the old spell bars in awhile due to the lack of use

Marrywine 02-09-2020 10:11 PM

i will try, yet again, to reload the latest ui.

last month, that would be jan. 2020.

the same issue with the spell cast window was back. the spell book over laps the last spell unless the spell cast window is stretched all the way across.

thanks for the reply

Leigo 02-10-2020 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marrywine
i will try, yet again, to reload the latest ui.

last month, that would be jan. 2020.

the same issue with the spell cast window was back. the spell book over laps the last spell unless the spell cast window is stretched all the way across.

thanks for the reply

so you're using it horizontal?

Marrywine 02-12-2020 01:17 PM

yes, horizontal fits in with my scheme: across the bottom so i can see more.

Leigo 02-12-2020 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marrywine
yes, horizontal fits in with my scheme: across the bottom so i can see more.


looks like it's working fine.. I'll look at it some more
edit: this spell bard has 13 slots. as that's the max amount of spells available on live

Leigo 02-12-2020 02:08 PM


this spellbar is for 12 spells. If you use this one, you would need to update to the live one when you get your 13th spell at 105. The gem slot will not show until you buy the AA at 105

Leigo 02-12-2020 02:31 PM

I have updated the optional folder in the patches section of Sparxx. Please download this folder and check out the updated readme file. There should be a spell bar in there that will work for you

Marrywine 02-13-2020 01:49 AM

thank you. looks like it is behaving.

how do i get mine to look like yours?

likely a setting to not have the extra space under the spell icons.

i can totally live with the book not over lapping the last spell.

again, thank you for all your help.

Leigo 02-13-2020 04:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marrywine
thank you. looks like it is behaving.

how do i get mine to look like yours?

likely a setting to not have the extra space under the spell icons.

i can totally live with the book not over lapping the last spell.

again, thank you for all your help.

Stretch it further and it will readjust to look like mine


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:54 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.