EQInterface Forums

EQInterface Forums (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Request (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   who wants PHATM updated? (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10122)

madea 09-10-2003 11:50 AM

who wants PHATM updated?

I've got a few emails here and there lately. I have quit EQ but I loved working on the UI. So I need to know how far behind phatm is as far as updates go. I don't have an account either to check the UI out either. So I could use some help from other users. If you're interested you can contact me on AIM (wtbuser) or MSN ([email protected])

kerrycrise 09-10-2003 02:29 PM

phatm update

YES!! I love this interface, I downloaded it in march and have used ever since, I really hate the thought of going to a new one. I hope you decide to update it. I don't know a thing about programming, but would be willing to help if I can.

Thanks!
Vuuraa Vengance 51 Vicar-Firiona Vie

mystery54 09-10-2003 02:38 PM

me Me ME!!! ;)

I've been looking for your email Address to ask u about it ;)

Cira 09-10-2003 02:46 PM

Please update :)

I have been using the UI since I first found it on this page and it stopped working after yesterdays patch :(

I feel completely lost now and can't find a new UI that fits me ;)

/Cira, 65 SK

blazel 09-11-2003 05:27 AM

This is the best interface I have ever found. I would greatly appreciate an update.

Drathor 09-11-2003 02:33 PM

Please update! I'm lost without my favorite UI.

Hynosed 09-19-2003 05:22 PM

woohoo

Oh me me me!!!

leopardkiller 09-19-2003 06:15 PM

Also lost without the skin

also have been a bit lost without my favorite skin to use. Since i have no clue how to update it either an update would be awesome to find.

veeshan_darroch 10-02-2003 04:26 PM

Phantom 10/02

Heya Madea. I sent you email, but didn't get a reply. I thought you may have fallen off the face of the earth. (well, ya kinda did.. fell off norath) :)

Anyway, I just uploaded phatm100203.zip. It seems to work for me on LoDN. (awaiting Moderation for upload)

What I've done was implemented all the updates since 2/26 that were posted here by Cairenn.

I had to rename your window_pieces06.tga to window_pieces20.tga and changed all your references to it to point to the new file. EQ came out with a window_pieces06.tga

I didn't put in the bg image in the inventory screen. (I had forgotten to do that on upload).

I'm willing to fix any bugs I've introduced in this version. But if you want to enhance or make it better or even take it back, feel free. :) I just missed this Skin.

Take Care!
--Darroch

madea 10-02-2003 04:31 PM

wow well thank you, i really kind of lost my touch with UI editing after the summer. Send me another email or contact me on AIM (wtbuser) so we can do something about this new version... least on other sites.

madea 10-03-2003 04:56 PM

http://www.eqinterface.com/sdownloa....php?s=&id=2551

everyone needs to thank veshan_darroch for doing the work i was not able to. :D

veeshan_darroch 10-03-2003 05:17 PM

Heh, now knowing what phatm stands for, I'll never look at the UI in EQ the same ever again. :)

I'm thinking that your photo in the sig would suit well with the character.tga for the inventory screen. :)

Thanks!
--Dar!

Hynosed 10-04-2003 09:01 AM

WOOT

Thanks man been waiting a while for an update

madea 10-04-2003 12:02 PM

my character still looks uber in that screenshot :D :D

veeshan_darroch 02-11-2004 05:20 PM

I'm currently working on updating phatm to support some of the new features in GoD. I've sent an email to Madea so I can get the TGA's updated. Once we get that done and I spend a week testing I'll upload the update.

Currently it still works quite well without the update, though, I haven't created a zerker class yet I don't know what will happen to the UI with a zerker class. I'd expect it wouldn't work.

Also, some skill/spell gems won't show up as the graphics there are missing.

--Darroch