EQInterface Forums

EQInterface Forums (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Released (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   NEW Lodidodi Thread for lodidodi overtaken (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20744)

HJKP 08-04-2010 05:50 AM

Potionbelt

Greetings all

I find that the Potionbelt is abit small,is there a way to make just as big as it were in the old uis.

Droladek

slatzy1 08-04-2010 10:47 PM

NM I did a complete new download and now Inventory works fine, I can see everything. AT window still greyed out though but I checked default and its like that there as well so some other problem I suspect.

HJKP 08-05-2010 01:40 AM

Spelbar

Greetings all

When i wanna change the spellbar either from
Optional-Horison
Vertical-Horison or
Optional Block
When i than try to change UI it load Default from all 3.
I had to reinstall again to make sure it worked right.
Thats the only error i have found so far,dont think there is other ones.

Droladek

Posemikato 08-15-2010 03:29 PM

Yes i have a Paypal

[email protected]

The Problem you have, i don't have, which configuration you use, the standard or did you took some alternates, can you send me a screenshot to
[email protected] Pls

@ Droladek
just delete the potionbelt window in the Lodidodi, then you have the old potion belt, i look into the other Problem again when i do the ragitems this week, sorry could not work on the stuff last week RL kept me busy
Regards Pose

Posemikato 08-17-2010 06:47 AM

Thank you for the Donation !!! was my first one *happy Pose

OK there is a new complete Upload, with corrected issues:

1) all dragitems should work
2) the spellbars should work now ( feedback pls )
3) Potionbelt is big now, and an optional folder for the small one included

If anymore issues pls let me know

Thanks Pose

Paraxe 09-15-2010 12:11 PM

currency

I've been using this UI for years and love it. My only concern now is that anytime I want to do something with currency I have to revert to the default UI, look at my totals then revert back to Lodi...

I also have this issue when I want to look at my stats (avoid, strikethrough, etc.)

Is this something that is fixable or does anyone have other solutions?

Thanks,
Paraxe

Posemikato 09-16-2010 07:45 AM

Hello,i dont have any problems with the currency or the stats .....
can you send me an email pls

Lynrem 09-16-2010 10:36 AM

Paraxe,

Make sure you have Pose's most current version. Also, a quick fix might be copying the default inventory window file into lodidodi. (I did that to be able to see the loyalty tokens)

Posemikato 09-17-2010 04:45 AM

The Loyality tokens not in yet !!
i was in hospital and need to look on the changes first after last patch, but will have to do that next week, as this weekend i am outa house sorry

Kegwell 09-17-2010 02:36 PM

Thank you for the updates, I am looking forward to having the loyalty tokens show up.

I am having trouble with the Achievement window, it's missing raid achievements.

UDP13 09-29-2010 03:24 AM

Ditto with the Achievements window, it's actually missing a few areas. Also a heads up that there will be quite a few UI changes in HoT (animations file included). I believe that these changes will be coming out prior to HoT to give people that work with UIs a chance to be ready for HoT

spellit 10-01-2010 12:57 PM

I also still have this issue. I know I sent the PM about it Pose so you know what my Screenshot looks like.

Posemikato 10-02-2010 03:42 AM

TOKENS IN and Achievment Window repaired

Uploaded at 16:54

Should be latest available tomorrow

andorrabell 10-06-2010 04:49 PM

HoT changes?

First off, thank you so much for making EQ playable by maintaining my favorite UI. I was just wondering if you were going to be able to post a HoT compliant version of the UI prior to launch or if I should prepare myself mentally for the horrible pain of waiting on a fix. :)

Thanks sir!

Posemikato 10-08-2010 03:35 AM

For the first,

ITS A MADAM :D
for the second,

I got Beta yesterday, and i work on a HoT working version atm. Maybe if all pray and i find some spare time, you can start playing HoT with a working version.

But its a lot to change, 2 more bagslots, the housing part, and a few things more. So it is damn lot work, and not sure if all of the Beta is going alive.

For my personal one i have a working HoT in Beta now, i have to fix some parts still before i post it.

So cross Fingers that it will be working and you find an update at the 12th .....

Greetings Pose