EQInterface Forums

EQInterface Forums (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Help ! ? ! ? (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Taking offers to help update old non-supported UI's (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18420)

MatroxGreen46 10-03-2006 12:30 AM

Taking offers to help update old non-supported UI's

If anyone has a UI they like that is no longer supported, I'd be willing to help you get it up and running again.

Been doing this for guildmates and it's good practice learning. Recently updated the Ssoth UI and a custom one.

Will do for free but if anyone wanted to donate then the gesture would be appreciated.

Can e-mail me at [email protected] and describe anything specific you want updated.

Zip up the UI folder and send it to me as well.

berus 10-06-2006 03:40 PM

Thanks much for the help!

I just wanted to thank you Matrox for your help in fixing the UI I sent to you. I really appreciate the time and effort you took to get me up and running again and I am amazed how fast you figured it and got it back to me! If anyone out there is looking for UI help look no further. :)

Thanks Again,
Berus

gildian 10-08-2006 01:49 AM

you do hella good work bro.. Vert rocks now .. Thank you soooooo much..

Gildian

Kurikan 10-10-2006 01:03 PM

Any chance that we could get a link or something to the updated Ssoth?

I'm using Ssoth as a base, with VertLight textures and a few other modifications, and i've managed to keep it updates through 2-3 previous patches, but TSS is just too much for a self-learned xml newb ;)

If i could just get my hands on a update Ssoth im sure i could take what i need and fix mine with.

MatroxGreen46 10-10-2006 03:13 PM

Give me your e-mail address and I'll zip up the Ssoth folder and send to you.

[email protected]

silenzhandz 10-11-2006 02:41 PM

This guy did a great job, had my fixes very fast and were even better than I had asked for. Did a player window for me caster and melee version to include the new ooc regen stuff.

Thanks

Sonic Soulfury 10-13-2006 01:02 AM

Thanks much for the help man.

Less than 24 hours after I sent a request, I had a reply back with Exactly what I wanted! When it comes to people offering to help, it goesnt get much better than this.

Choterownsu 10-31-2006 06:06 PM

This guy was awesome. He fixed my UI pieces exactly to the way I wanted them. He was VERY fast also.

MatroxGreen46 02-13-2007 05:03 AM

*bump*

Offer still stands with TBS release.

XersiusVZ 02-13-2007 10:16 PM

I have a non-working UI. I'll be happy to pay you with plat on Zek server (its always fun to have a pvp twink!). Here is a host of my UI file

http://www.sharebigfile.com/file/83...siusUI-zip.html

Just click that, enter the security code at the bottom and click ok. 15 seconds later click the green "download now" tab and it should be fine. I'll happily pay you a good sum of plat if you can get the following to work in it:

1)It to work w/ Burried Sea

2)Corruption Resist below my normal resists

3)TSS AA tab

4)Spell Descriptions to pop up when you right click a spell gem

5)Task Reward Window

6)Any random Burried Sea windows I may need

If you like, just send an Email to [email protected] or send me a tell in game to Xersius on the zek server. Thanks a ton if you take on this task :)

Xersius 75 Shaman <Defiant>

P.S. This UI = Oldschool!

XersiusVZ 02-13-2007 10:18 PM

oh also forgot, i don't have an in-combat timer dealie either.... if you could toss one of those in there that would rock. I'll also Email you my UI if I can get it to work, hotmail doesn't often like bigger files.

Xersius

frankevega 02-13-2007 10:49 PM

hi

i sent you a email with my UI :)

Rusitz 02-15-2007 06:57 AM

I sent you an email with my UI checking to see if you received it or not :)

kudilukudzu 02-15-2007 09:32 AM

will you do mods of individual windows rather than entire UIs?

i always make a compilation, so i've got a few pieces i love that are all broke. :)

Pyndragoon 02-15-2007 01:10 PM

I am in the same boat. I have a couple of ui pieces I have babied through the last few expansions, which don't appear to work now. Primarily looking for a fix to Thornyv_loaded, a combination spellbar and group window. IMO this is one of the quickest and most efficient mods out there for fast targeting/casting of your group members. Any help would be appreciated.