||09-20-2017 12:30 PM
Game Update Notes: 20 Sept 2017
- Added the Find Item Window which allows you to search your inventory. See UI section for details.
- Pick Zone Improvement: The ability to /pick as a group has been added. See Miscellaneous section for details.
- Illusion Benefit buffs now persist through death.
- Added the Find Item Window which allows you to search your inventory:
- The window can be toggled with /finditem as well as through buttons found in the inventory window, bank window, and EQ menu.
- You can search for specific item names with /finditem Itemname.
- The window allows you to search for any item or augment in your immediate possession, bank, shared bank, mercenary slot, key ring, or in a real estate that you own.
- The window allows you to directly grab items from your inventory (hold left-click) or offers the ability to highlight the location/bag where the item is located (right-click).
- Fixed the display of drop down lists in multiple UI windows so the text in the list will no longer be cut off.
- Added a new chat filter to show/hide 'begin casting' messages for proc spells. By default these messages will now be hidden.
- The achievement category icons for recent expansions are now a bit brighter.
- The /pickzone window now displays the number of group members in each instance of your current zone.
- Addressed an issue that caused some events to not properly appear in the calendar.
- Added the ability to export data, one month at a time, from the in-game calendar to an iCal format file which can then be imported to most calendars, including Google and Outlook.
- Removed the veteran reward reminder when logging in on servers that do not allow veteran rewards to be claimed.
- Added PrependText and AppendText fields to the label UI type:
- This will allow for UI modders to define the prepend text and / or the append text to a label with the dynamic text controlled by the game team.
- This is currently demonstrated with the parcel tab in the merchant window.
- Leading and trailing whitespace in UI text fields will now be correctly displayed.
- Added a chat message and corresponding chat filter for when items are destroyed.
AddedChangedSource and full patch notes.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:56 PM.
vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.