EQInterface Forums

EQInterface Forums (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Released (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Ang's UI (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17583)

Cattyra 11-21-2011 04:01 PM

Aug pool

I seem to be unable to use the augmention pool window to add/remove augs from my gear. It opens, and shows the slots, but it won't allow me to place gear or augs inside. Any suggetions?

Angahran 11-21-2011 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattyra
I seem to be unable to use the augmention pool window to add/remove augs from my gear. It opens, and shows the slots, but it won't allow me to place gear or augs inside. Any suggetions?

Sorry about that, I'll get that fixed and uploaded ASAP.
For now, you can switch to default ui to use aug pool.

Ang.

Cattyra 11-21-2011 04:08 PM

That's exactly what I've been doing :) Thank you for remaining so diligent on maintaining your UI...so many of the ones I've enjoyed over the years have been cast aside, their beautiful graphics etc. becoming a thing of the past. Now...if I can figure out how to load one of the big bank windows and make it work, it'll be perfect =) Thanks again!

Angahran 11-21-2011 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattyra
That's exactly what I've been doing :) Thank you for remaining so diligent on maintaining your UI...so many of the ones I've enjoyed over the years have been cast aside, their beautiful graphics etc. becoming a thing of the past. Now...if I can figure out how to load one of the big bank windows and make it work, it'll be perfect =) Thanks again!

Updated version is now uploaded, I also fixed the layout issues with the parcel window.

Aalronx 11-25-2011 03:18 AM

Parcel Delivery Liaison.

The boxes at the very bottom are all mixed together. You can't see the send and whatever the other box is. Also can't type in the To: box at all.

Thanks for all you do

Cattyra 11-25-2011 04:24 PM

Looks like the fix for the aug pool also added all the title bars back to the containers as well. Was that intended? Also, I was wondering if it would be possible to add an inventory with an option to show open bags? If it's too much work, I completely understand =) I tried adding one from another UI, and it didn't work, so I figured I'd ask before I inadvertently screwed something up I couldn't fix. Thank you!

Angahran 11-25-2011 10:54 PM

I'll take a look at the containers.
Open bags on inventory not likely to happen I'm afraid. With the new larger bags the odds of it messing up are very high.

Not saying I'll never look at it but not a priority.
Personally, I have hotkey set to open all bags and close all bags and that works pretty well.

Tobynn 01-06-2012 09:22 PM

Merc Window

Experiencing some goofiness with the Mercenary window, specifically with the Suspend/Unsuspend/Revive button label. Button sometimes seems to have a will of its own. Displays Revive when it should display Suspend, or Suspend when it should be Unsuspend, etc. The goofy part is its intermittent; sometimes the button displays the correct label.

Angahran 01-07-2012 01:04 AM

Getting the same here.
Not sure why, I'm trying a couple of things.

Nothing I can think of in my mods as to why this should happen, all I'm basically doing is adjusting the button's size/position.

Ang.

dieselious 05-01-2012 08:18 PM

Minimize button

I love the UI, its the only one i use on all 5 of my accounts.

When you get a chance sometime, do you think you could add a minimize button to the Tribute/trophy window? I like to have a ton of windows ( guild roster, aa, quest list, options, etc) open and then minimized. Mostly so I dont have to remember the keyboard shortcuts and I hate the little shortcut bar they give you. In my guild, i forget to turn guildtrib on/off for raids, unless someone reminds me. I also forget to turn my own off/ on and seeing the minimized window would be a great help in me remembering.

Thanks.

Angahran 05-04-2012 10:52 PM

Checkout latest upload for modified tribute window.

Mogur 05-05-2012 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobynn
Experiencing some goofiness with the Mercenary window, specifically with the Suspend/Unsuspend/Revive button label. Button sometimes seems to have a will of its own. Displays Revive when it should display Suspend, or Suspend when it should be Unsuspend, etc. The goofy part is its intermittent; sometimes the button displays the correct label.

I get this sometimes using the default UI, so I don't think it has anything to do with your mod.

infoleather 08-24-2012 12:06 AM

To the target window will zoom around the border of the target, so you can see the color of CON better?

Aalronx 09-29-2012 02:23 AM

Having a problem with containers that i need to Combine things in. All there is are the slots for items and the DONE Button. I've moved it around and nothing.

Angahran 09-30-2012 12:33 AM

Try turning off the done button, I think I may have set it to the same location as the combine button :P