EQInterface Forums

EQInterface Forums (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Help ! ? ! ? (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   2 krono for the one that helps me fix this (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22270)

SmileyFAAce 03-15-2022 01:33 AM

2 krono for the one that helps me fix this

https://www.eqinterface.com/downloa...nfo.php?id=6831

My buff window shows a X location of 10 (before the patch, currently downloadable in the above link) .. This leaves an area so I can grab the left side of my window with my mouse to move the window. I can't do that anymore.

Old way had a bit of space before icon and button
| []
| []
| []

New way doesn't
[]
[]
[]

No place to grab the window to move it.

Fix this and you get 2 krono :)
Just PM me the file after you load it and check it is what mine looks like and you and be able to drag it.

Thanks!

SmileyFAAce 03-16-2022 11:10 AM

Anyone up to the task?

Xukil 03-16-2022 02:49 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Are you looking for something like this? :eek:

faded level to 0 and you can move the window around.

SmileyFAAce 03-18-2022 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xukil
Are you looking for something like this? :eek:

faded level to 0 and you can move the window around.

Not exactly, sent you a pm :)

Halelen 03-21-2022 06:05 PM

you get this fixed Smiley?

SmileyFAAce 03-23-2022 04:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halelen
you get this fixed Smiley?

No, I fixed it but can't move it. In order to move it I have to turn on a boarder, then move, then turn it off. The 10 offset to the left is no longer available in the 'my fix version' or others attempting to help .

Halelen 03-23-2022 06:49 AM

What I did for my windows was created an invisible border so you can move it without having to turn border on and off. If your interested I can send it to you only have to post it in one window then can use it in any .

SmileyFAAce 03-25-2022 04:28 PM

Quote:
What I did for my windows was created an invisible border so you can move it without having to turn border on and off. If your interested I can send it to you only have to post it in one window then can use it in any .

yes please!

Just to ask everyone here.. there is no way to put a blank space where the mouse can grab the window like below? (is it now just boarders where you barely have anything to grab the window ?) :
| []
| []
| []

New way doesn't
[]
[]
[]

Halelen 03-27-2022 12:45 PM

[QUOTE=SmileyFAAce]yes please!

Just to ask everyone here.. there is no way to put a blank space where the mouse can grab the window like below? (is it now just boarders where you barely have anything to grab the window ?) :
| []
| []
| []

New way doesn't
[]
[]
[][/QUOTE
Should still be able to set buffs off from left and give yourself a space to grab

eq4u 03-28-2022 06:35 AM

Quote:

| []
| []
| []

New way doesn't
[]
[]
[][/QUOTE
Should still be able to set buffs off from left and give yourself a space to grab

>:D
That is what I don't know how to do.

SmileyFAAce 03-28-2022 06:37 AM

Quote:

| []
| []
| []

New way doesn't
[]
[]
[][/QUOTE

I Don't know how to do that. Can you show me please?

Halelen 03-28-2022 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmileyFAAce
[QUOTE=Halelen]
I Don't know how to do that. Can you show me please?

place this in your buttons section
<LeftAnchorOffset>5</LeftAnchorOffset>

will have to adjust everything else accordingly

SmileyFAAce 03-31-2022 01:16 PM

Quote:
[QUOTE=SmileyFAAce]

place this in your buttons section

will have to adjust everything else accordingly

Now you didn't show me EXACTLY where to put that, I didn't know if I needed to put it on every 'button'.. but I figured it out.
This has solved my area I have been looking for!

My origional buffs looked like below with an invisible left side 10 space to grab (no boarder):
*note: the | is reference in the code of where x starts in my old buff window and was invisible no boarder.

| []
| []
| []

This
..now allows me to change the 5 to 10 and have my old window feature of a 10 area to grab the window on the left side of the buff icon.

without this, (after the game patch) it was looking like

[]
[]
[]

Then folks spoke to me about having a boarder, in able to move the window, which had about a 1 area to grab, it was nothing to grab and had the looks of a boarder. (this was not what the origional looked like) but I respect all the help!!

That looked like this:

|[]
|[]
|[]

... the entire patch change they did on buffs and short buffs they did not included <LeftAnchorOffset>5</LeftAnchorOffset> within the buff window to allow you to custom place [] within the window.
I am not used to Anchors.

Thank you all that helped.

Halelen 03-31-2022 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmileyFAAce
[QUOTE=Halelen]

Now you didn't show me EXACTLY where to put that, I didn't know if I needed to put it on every 'button'.. but I figured it out.
This has solved my area I have been looking for!

My origional buffs looked like below with an invisible left side 10 space to grab (no boarder):
*note: the | is reference in the code of where x starts in my old buff window and was invisible no boarder.

| []
| []
| []

This
..now allows me to change the 5 to 10 and have my old window feature of a 10 area to grab the window on the left side of the buff icon.

without this, (after the game patch) it was looking like

[]
[]
[]

Then folks spoke to me about having a boarder, in able to move the window, which had about a 1 area to grab, it was nothing to grab and had the looks of a boarder. (this was not what the origional looked like) but I respect all the help!!

That looked like this:

|[]
|[]
|[]

... the entire patch change they did on buffs and short buffs they did not included <LeftAnchorOffset>5</LeftAnchorOffset> within the buff window to allow you to custom place [] within the window.
I am not used to Anchors.

Thank you all that helped.

Ooos sorry about that but glad you got it figured out