EQInterface Forums

EQInterface Forums (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Released (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Pokemon Spell Gems! Complete! Download Inside! (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11112)

ÆÆÆÆ 11-08-2003 09:38 PM

MY POKEMON UI MODS! I'll add more over time! Come inside for a peak!

1 Attachment(s)
After AGES of trying to figure out problem solutions and doing copying and pasting and changing sizes of pokemon pictures (Thanks, Pokemon Elite 2000!) I finally finished them! And here they are! I'll include a screen in my next post!With time I'm going to try to make a Pokemon Spell Bar, so wish me luck and enjoy! :DAlso, special thanks to Dolby, Taleisin, Kudane, and Cairenn for their encouragement and (more often than should have been offered) help! :D Thanks, guys! This is my first UI mod so I'm quite proud of myself.

ÆÆÆÆ 11-08-2003 10:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a pic of them in-game. Any feedback is appreciated! :)

mortis42 11-08-2003 10:56 PM

I'd never use them, but these are really cool. Good work.

ÆÆÆÆ 11-08-2003 11:01 PM

Thanks! :)

Now I'm going to try to make a background of pokemon for the light_rock and dark_rock tga files. :D

ÆÆÆÆ 11-09-2003 12:27 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here are some pokemon Collages I just made! They show up best (and clutter chat less) if you turn the Tint Color to GREY for the windows with them. (to do this, right click on the window in EQ, click WINDOW, then click TINT COLOR, then choose the grey on the middle right) :) Enjoy!NOTE: ** PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS AN UPDATED VERSION OF THE BACKGROUNDS A FEw POSTS DOWN FROM THIS ONE! **

ÆÆÆÆ 11-09-2003 12:33 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a pic of the Backgrounds in action! (collage of 151 pokes is dark_rock, Pikachu collage with Ash is light_rock. Tell me what you think!

Kalysto 11-09-2003 01:18 AM

Very cutey! Although, I would prolly get confused by them maybe, but that's not really anything unusual for me! :o

ÆÆÆÆ 11-09-2003 04:58 AM

Thanks! :) Are you using them?

Kedrak 11-09-2003 07:48 AM

Nice work

Nice work on those icons, altrhought i would never use it on my bst (maybe some off site with him :D )

Keep working on mods.

Rellix 11-09-2003 08:17 AM

From my little knowledge of pokemon, it looks like you put characteristics of the pokemon with the right spells -- and i commend you on that. But I think you really need to know these guys to use it well :)

Really good job though.

ÆÆÆÆ 11-09-2003 03:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:
Originally posted by Rellix
From my little knowledge of pokemon, it looks like you put characteristics of the pokemon with the right spells -- and i commend you on that. But I think you really need to know these guys to use it well :)

Really good job though.
Pokemon used to be my FAVORITE thing in the world. :p Ask me a name of the pokes and I'll tell you it right off the bat. I did the characteristic thing on purpose :) (charmander with fire spells, articuno with ice, pidgey with levitate/wind) :) Did you mean to say I didn't do it well enough? :(But there were some pokes and spellgems leftover that I couldn't find a great match for, so I just paired them up in a semi-methodic way. :p

I realized the backgrounds made some windows (lfg window, bazaar window) hard to read, so here are some updated ones that make it much easier to read.
Enjoy!

Elezibeth 11-09-2003 03:32 PM

Very Creative...but I must ask the question...

Why God!? Why!? ;)

Just promise me that you won't do a Barney theme next. ;)

Taleisin 11-09-2003 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Elezibeth

don't mention it again and mayhaps everyone will forget about it... I am supprised no one has made a MacUI. /nudge nudge Elezibeth

Elezibeth 11-09-2003 03:43 PM

Quote:
[i]I am supprised no one has made a MacUI. /nudge nudge Elezibeth [/B]

Shhh, you'll ruin the surprise. ;)

ÆÆÆÆ 11-09-2003 03:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:
Originally posted by Elezibeth

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs off laughing maniacally* BRILLIANT!

Here's the updated pic for backgrounds! Enjoy! FEEDBACK! (download above) :p