EQInterface Forums

EQInterface Forums (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Request (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Perfect window for a Cleric (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13985)

Kialya 06-08-2004 08:59 PM

Perfect window for a Cleric

Ok I downloaded and took Screen shots of the two closest windows of what I am looking for :

The one on the right (tall one) is actually broken. The link to the download for the right(tall) one is Here and I believe the link to the left one is Here

What I would *like* for them to look like is:
or

Basically looking for a group window with the color change of dropping health (and my own health if possible) but none of the extra stuff - trying to make it smaller, more compact. Oh, and get rid of the stamina bar on the left one too - not needed for me as a cleric.

If this is too much to ask for, perhaps a nudge in the right direction and I can learn to do this myself. :) Thanks for taking time to read this!~

Weskat 06-08-2004 09:40 PM

I will give this a shot, but going to be a couple days before I can work on it. Hopefully before Monday have them done as stand alone mods.

Kialya 06-09-2004 12:04 PM

Wow thanks a TON :) I will check back here from time to time.

kasca 06-09-2004 01:22 PM

OOOO i will 2

Weskat 06-09-2004 02:18 PM

Well looked at both of them, which would you prefer? The left one with XP, AAXP, and mana with group filling in below or the one on the right which only shows group health ?

Kialya 06-10-2004 12:33 AM

The left one actually minus the stamina bar :)

But if the right one is easier that is fine too - I would be happy with whatever is easier for you.

One bug I noticed with the right one tho is the pet bar actually migrates (enlarges) to the right as the fights progress. Up to the right end of the window infact .. kinda odd.

Weskat 06-10-2004 11:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is the modded window (the left one.) Stats and Stamina removed. The original was done by Drakah, then Valgoth Ulv'Sag changed the background image. I tested it only on a single character, but made no changes to the group member area so there should be no problems. Post here with any problems :)

Weskat

Kialya 06-11-2004 11:34 AM

OMG **** HUGS YOU ! ***

I am logging on to test it !!!!

Bikther 06-11-2004 12:40 PM

Ok this looks great and looks very nice in my UI hehe.

Can I make a request too?

There is a lot of empty space on the boarders of this UI any way you can bring the edges in so that it is a smaller window?

And maybe even add the endurance bar back in please.

Thanks in advance

Weskat 06-11-2004 05:06 PM

Thanks to both of you :)
I am going to resize the window to dump some wasted space then I will get some screen shots and upload two versions, one with Stamina (endurance) bar and one without.
If you notice any functional problems with the window, please post here so I can fix them before I upload anything.
Again, please give me a couple/few days.

Weskat

Kialya 06-11-2004 09:28 PM

Been using it all day (oh JOY). No problems at all :)

I would most definately download the 'streamlilned' version when you have the time to tweak out the extra space. Thanks again for a fabulous group window :)

steppin 06-11-2004 09:51 PM

I took a peek at it too... i went into background and totally killed texture .. doesn't look too bad that way but would really be better if the background was BLACK instead of that grey .... or transparent like you get by killing texture and dropping the alpha levels

Weskat 06-11-2004 10:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ahh Steppin, therein lies the rub, graphics ( alpha levels and such) and I are not only on different wavelengths, I would be willing to bet we are not even on the same planet. :(

Here are the update files with a screenshot of both

Kialya 06-12-2004 09:57 AM

Downloading now ~!

kabbus 06-12-2004 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by steppin
I took a peek at it too... i went into background and totally killed texture .. doesn't look too bad that way but would really be better if the background was BLACK instead of that grey .... or transparent like you get by killing texture and dropping the alpha levels

I too prefer this without the background. Although I actually like the original best with all the stats... the problem is if you remove the background then all the bar and stat label names disappear.

I prefer a smokey/partiallly see-through backgrounds.