EQInterface Forums

EQInterface Forums (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Archive (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Athees LOTR-Legolas Hybrid/Caster UI (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1751)

Atheenath Dawns 09-03-2002 07:42 PM

Athees LOTR-Legolas Hybrid/Caster UI

As promised, here are the screenies. I will wait for tomorrows patch before I upload it in case I need to make updates.

Global view of the UI

Spellbook

Inventory with Ring animation

Right clickies is called by Alt+R. Used the original player window.

Did I say Ranger ? Did I ? :D

Tell me what you think :)

Atheen

Aquemini182 09-03-2002 10:29 PM

nice!!!

very good i love it =P

Telion 09-04-2002 06:56 AM

Wow, nice work .... waaaaaaannnnttt it :)

:nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

Cisten 09-04-2002 05:02 PM

could you possibably make the right clicky box available seperately for those of us who use pieces? I would love to use it when they open up the downloading again.

thanks

Atheenath Dawns 09-04-2002 05:23 PM

i uploaded 2 right clickies zips some time ago allready as you can see on THIS THREAD , they are both available on downloads under misc section, 1 is with Primary secondary range, and one is just the clickables. It uses friends window, and is therefore using the same keyboard shortcut than friends window to be called up, generally Alt+F.

Atheen

Pure 09-04-2002 05:58 PM

Very Nice

I like it alot !

Hmm, I wonder who she likes from the movie ;)

Kaenil Darkwolf 09-04-2002 08:55 PM

Please make one of Aragorn if you can/want to :D

Very nice UI :)

Cisten 09-05-2002 07:56 AM

Thanks! I can't wait to try it out!

nkmiss4 09-05-2002 09:32 PM

GASP!

GASP!!!! Luv it soo much.. i will be downloading this bad boy as soon as I can. It has got to be the most beautifully laid on skin I have yet to see. You have my vote for creater of the month! :nana:

Zantaklawz 09-06-2002 01:38 AM

Oooooo!

Ooooo! Zantaklawz like very much! Very much indeed.... I love the ring animation! Let loose the download! Please please please!!

This one definately deserves the dancing banana! Oopaa! :nana:

Kalysto 09-06-2002 07:08 AM

Nice! Don't think I would ever get my nose out of my spell book though! :D

Gresnah 09-06-2002 07:30 AM

I like

I like..really I dooo =)...Now, seing as though leg wasnt my favorite character, think ya could do one of Froto and Samwise =)
Nice work

necam 09-06-2002 02:19 PM

god i love you athe!!!!

necam

Nylok 09-06-2002 02:24 PM

Nice Work

Awsome job. But cant find in downloads. Have you uploaded yet??

Atheenath Dawns 09-06-2002 07:51 PM

First of all thanks for all the nice comments (woot) :)

Im on a business trip till Sunday (can you say EQ withdrawal symptoms...) so it wont be uploaded any earlier, sorry :(

Ive tested everything except the gauges of the group members, need to make sure they are all positioned right as well as the pet group gauges, but that shouldnt take long and as soon as its done, its going to be uploaded.

Expect it Sunday earliest, Monday latest :)

And yes, im considering making other LotR skins, Im probably going to do a poll about it when Im back home.

So far Ive had LOTS of demands for grim and aragorn.

The problem is its eventhough its easy to find LotR pics, its very hard to find a pic that you can use as a theme. I had the worst problems on this legolas to find text colors that you could actually SEE for the Target and group members names. You also need to find a pic that is not too much of a close up, or the character ends up too big to be used as a theme as well. There is a lot of picture editing involved, so you also need a pic that actually gives you room to edit and play with. Its much easier to modify and edit a bitmap.

That takes time, but dont worry, more LotR UIs will be coming after this one :)

Atheen

PS : hugs neca :)