EQInterface Forums

EQInterface Forums (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Request (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Buff Window Fix Request (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20566)

clearbrooke 12-13-2009 10:11 PM

Buff Window Fix Request

Would love to have the 5 new buffslots added to this. The *space* for them is already there, but the numbers/icons/ect are not. Buffs will land in the spaces, but I'm unable to see them. If anyone could fix this for me, I would appreciate it greatly.

Kalthazz 12-14-2009 09:44 AM

1 Attachment(s)
maybe this would work for you?

SmileyFAAce 12-14-2009 12:38 PM

Here is how

Have a look at the How - to - do - Guide found here

SmileyFAAce :D

clearbrooke 12-14-2009 06:13 PM

I did, Smiley... and I butchered it =( That one just went to default for me Kal.

SmileyFAAce 12-14-2009 07:01 PM

I updated it some.. maybe it's a bit better for you : )

Clearbrooke,

Sorry, I noticed you have Anchors in the code of your Buff Window. My Guide is not a guide for code of Anchors..

I had it half done for you but then saw the anchors. I don't get into anchors.

Sorry again , but I fixed it and it's in my next few posts :)

SmileyFAAce 12-14-2009 07:42 PM

Sigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalthazz
maybe this would work for you?

I have to say this.

You don't know what your doing.

this window is coded 25 buffs..

Code:
<Button item="BW_Buff24_Place"> <ScreenID>Buff24Place</ScreenID> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>406</X> <Y>100</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>100</CX> <CY>24</CY> </Size> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <Style_Checkbox>false</Style_Checkbox> <Text>25</Text> <TextColor> <R>185</R> <G>175</G> <B>125</B> <Alpha>255</Alpha> </TextColor> <ButtonDrawTemplate /> <Font>3</Font> </Button> <Label item="BW_Buff0_Label"> <ScreenID>Buff0_Label</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <Size> <CX>70</CX> <CY>23</CY> </Size> <AlignCenter>true</AlignCenter> <TopAnchorToTop>False</TopAnchorToTop> <EQType>500</EQType> <Location> <X>22</X> <Y>0</Y> </Location> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff1_Label"> <ScreenID>Buff1_Label</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <Size> <CX>70</CX> <CY>23</CY> </Size> <AlignCenter>true</AlignCenter> <TopAnchorToTop>False</TopAnchorToTop> <EQType>501</EQType> <Location> <X>22</X> <Y>24</Y> </Location> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff2_Label">

This is all I need to view to see it isn't coded for 25 +.

The person asked for an updated 5 extra buff slots.
Why would you even say to try a window that is not updated the 5 slots?

I actually had to have a post of mine deleated because of your input that was totally confusing.

Halelen 12-14-2009 08:40 PM

Anchors do not have to be used. you can remove all anchor comments and just set it to <HorizontalFirst>true</HorizontalFirst> if you want the buffs to goo horizontal first or <HorizontalFirst>false</HorizontalFirst> if you want the buffs vertical. of course you have to place the different items in to a layout box.

Hal

Quote:
Originally posted by SmileyFAAce

I have to say this.

OMG That is some funny stuff--- Kalthazz sure is getting some peoples ire up.

SmileyFAAce 12-14-2009 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halelen
Anchors do not have to be used. you can remove all anchor comments and just set it to <HorizontalFirst>true</HorizontalFirst> if you want the buffs to goo horizontal first or <HorizontalFirst>false</HorizontalFirst> if you want the buffs vertical. of course you have to place the different items in to a layout box.

Hal

Quote:
Originally posted by SmileyFAAce

I have to say this.

OMG That is some funny stuff--- Kalthazz sure is getting some peoples ire up.

:D

Help ! .. hiyas Hal :)

How do I post the file xml like they did:P?
How do I attatch files like in post #1

I fixed his Buff window :D

Halelen 12-14-2009 08:54 PM

look down when ya post and see the manage attachments click that locate the file and bang your golden

SmileyFAAce 12-14-2009 08:59 PM

Quote:
look down when ya post and see the manage attachments click that locate the file and bang your golden

@@ looking!

YAY it worked ! Thanks Hal! :nana:

Halelen 12-14-2009 09:02 PM

NM you found it

SmileyFAAce 12-14-2009 09:06 PM

Quote:

Hal

Code:
<Button item="BW_Buff2_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff2</ScreenID> <!--<Font>3</Font> --> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>2</X> <Y>50</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>100</CX> <CY>24</CY> </Size> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <!--<TooltipReference/> --> <Style_Checkbox>false</Style_Checkbox> <RadioGroup /> <ButtonDrawTemplate> <Normal>RedIconBackground</Normal> <NormalDecal>BuffIcons</NormalDecal> </ButtonDrawTemplate> <DecalOffset> <X>2</X> <Y>2</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>20</CX> <CY>20</CY> </DecalSize> <AutoStretch>true</AutoStretch> <TopAnchorOffset>48</TopAnchorOffset> <BottomAnchorOffset>72</BottomAnchorOffset> <LeftAnchorOffset>0</LeftAnchorOffset> <RightAnchorOffset>100</RightAnchorOffset> </Button>

Where does this go :) <HorizontalFirst>true</HorizontalFirst>

Show me plz :D

Baah you loged :)

clearbrooke 12-14-2009 09:47 PM

That worked! Thank you SO much! The numbers are off, but tbh, I don't care much about the numbers, I just wanted to be able to SEE the buffs. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Halelen 12-14-2009 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmileyFAAce
Code:
<Button item="BW_Buff2_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff2</ScreenID> <!--<Font>3</Font> --> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>2</X> <Y>50</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>100</CX> <CY>24</CY> </Size> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <!--<TooltipReference/> --> <Style_Checkbox>false</Style_Checkbox> <RadioGroup /> <ButtonDrawTemplate> <Normal>RedIconBackground</Normal> <NormalDecal>BuffIcons</NormalDecal> </ButtonDrawTemplate> <DecalOffset> <X>2</X> <Y>2</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>20</CX> <CY>20</CY> </DecalSize> <AutoStretch>true</AutoStretch> <TopAnchorOffset>48</TopAnchorOffset> <BottomAnchorOffset>72</BottomAnchorOffset> <LeftAnchorOffset>0</LeftAnchorOffset> <RightAnchorOffset>100</RightAnchorOffset> </Button>

Where does this go :) <HorizontalFirst>true</HorizontalFirst>

Show me plz :D

Baah you loged :)

Code:
<TileLayoutBox item="BW_Labels"> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <AutoStretch>true</AutoStretch> <BottomAnchorToTop>false</BottomAnchorToTop> <RightAnchorToLeft>false</RightAnchorToLeft> <Style_Transparent>true</Style_Transparent> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <LeftAnchorOffset>23</LeftAnchorOffset> <TopAnchorOffset>5</TopAnchorOffset> <Spacing>23</Spacing> <SecondarySpacing>0</SecondarySpacing> <HorizontalFirst>true</HorizontalFirst> <----- HERE <AnchorToTop>true</AnchorToTop> <AnchorToLeft>true</AnchorToLeft> <FirstPieceTemplate>true</FirstPieceTemplate> <Pieces>BW_Buff0_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff1_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff2_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff3_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff4_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff5_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff6_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff7_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff8_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff9_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff10_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff11_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff12_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff13_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff14_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff15_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff16_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff17_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff18_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff19_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff20_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff21_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff22_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff23_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff24_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff25_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff26_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff27_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff28_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff29_Label</Pieces> </TileLayoutBox>

SmileyFAAce 12-15-2009 05:09 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by clearbrooke
That worked! Thank you SO much! The numbers are off, but tbh, I don't care much about the numbers, I just wanted to be able to SEE the buffs. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

OOPS!..

Here you go